Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pavilion1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 01:47 PM
    % of solvent
    A bottle of 190 proof alcohol is 95% ethanol and 5% water. What is the solvent in this solution?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Read the definition of solvent and you will have your answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

PVC drain dry-fitting and solvent glueing [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to replace all the plumbing in my house with PVC drainpipe. All the 'books' say to dry-fit the system to get the lengths and angles of pipe and fittings and to mark the joints with a "T" pattern marking the seam and fitting angle. The same books say to use these reference marks when...

Replacing top half of solvent weld shower drain [ 3 Answers ]

A little advice here would be most appreciated... Six year old home, slab on grade, one-piece fiberglass shower unit with solvent weld drain over what looks to be a 2" PVC pipe. Original installers must have overtightened the screws that hold the strainer down. In doing so they broke the...

Strange solvent/glue smell [ 2 Answers ]

We live in a house built in 1910- in the last couple of days we have noticed an extremely strong solvent/glue like smell coming from the downstairs toilet room. We have narrowed it down to a boxed in area that contatins an old lead water pipe whiche has some white staining on it. We are not 100%...

50mm solvent weld, plastic pipe fitting? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to add some pipe work to what I thought must be a 50mm Solvent Weld type Tee piece. But when I measured the internal diameter of the tee piece it is actually 55mm and the 50mm pipe I have just rattles around inside. I thought that waste pipe only came in 50mm, is there such a thing as...

View more questions Search