Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vivimontero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 01:28 PM
    How to have a baby girl
    I want to get pregnant but want a lilltle girl. What can I try so that my chances are having a girl?
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 9, 2008, 01:34 PM
    You can't play god. I am a woman who can not get pregnant. Be very grateful you can, and just be pretty damn happy whatever sex comes out! We do not choose what life we want, we have to understand what life we have and accept it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have a baby girl [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I want to have a baby, but we really want to have a baby girl. I've done some research and one of the things that I've learned is for the girl not to climax. Does this mean at all or just when penetration from my husband occurs? And if you know of any other ways that will help us...

How do I get my baby girl back [ 2 Answers ]

OK see when we went out I was always worried about other I didn't show her enough attention but she still loved me we broke up and got back together but I still didn't really change then we broke up 4 good I've really changed now I quit smokin weed went back to school I'm just trying to show her I...

Baby girl has bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I just don't know what to do I have a 16 month old baby girl who has these hard bumps on her body they sort of look like a bug bite but for some reason I beg to differ... The first time this happened they were on her leg she got them during her sleep so she has what looked like bug bites all...

Want a baby girl [ 3 Answers ]

:o I have 2 boys and I really want to have a baby girl but I am still breastfeeding my 4 month old and my period has not restarted. How else can I tell that I am ovulating so that I can have my baby girl??

A girl that had a baby with someone else while she was with me [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what I should do or how to get over the fact that my girlfriend had another baby but from someone else. She has 3 kids from 3 different fathers and one is 7, 2, 11 months. The 2 year old is mine and when she got a job at a hospital she started messing around with a co worker and got...

View more questions Search