Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anticuchos Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2006, 07:54 PM
    What lasts longer, ordinary peanuts or roasted?
    I was wondering, would roasted peanuts last longer than non-roasted ones?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2006, 08:37 AM
    HI,
    Normally, roasted peanuts will last longer.
    Roasting them removes a lot of the moisture in a peanut. It's this moisture that allows bacteria to set up, and begin the "spoiling" effect, with the bad taste of "stale" peanuts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there anything I can do to last longer? [ 7 Answers ]

I need some help but I don't know if anyone can help on on this. Mabye just a tip or something. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while and we have just started to have sex. And ever time I start to get her going I cum. Is there anything I can do to last longer and make the sex amazing...

How Can I Recycle These Peanuts For Squirrels? [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I have some shelled peanuts, but they are salted. Do you have any advice on how I can feed them to the squirrels, how to DESALT them? Is this possible? THANKS.

Need longer pole for fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my fan and realized that because I have a slanted ceiling I need to extend the polr from the ceiling. Are there poles available? I need at least 20" from the ceiling. Will this affect how the fan works?

About an extra ordinary person [ 2 Answers ]

My brother is in jail for public crime again. He will be there for sometime. He is 33 now and has been in severe drugs since he was 16 years old and creating havoc since then. He is very violent. At the age of 21 he went to Michigan, USA. He was jailed there many times, was an alcoholic, used drugs...

View more questions Search