Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassiet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 12:46 PM
    How can I veiw a copy of my husbands cell phone bill if its not in my name it in his and he has a password on the bill so that I can't view it, and I think he is talking to someone else?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2008, 12:50 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

But I have to really wonder here. The thread you orignal posted in asked basically the same question. An answer was posted to that question saying you have no right to view someone else's phone bill. So what do you think is different about your situation? Why would post the same question when it was already answered?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 01:43 PM
    You pretty much can't without finding the paper copy of the bill in your home behind his back.

Just confront him straight out about it and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Underage drinking and using someone else's id. [ 10 Answers ]

My friend was out drinking at a local kareoke lounge... when police came, they asked for his id and he told them that he was underage, then afterwards the police checked his wallet.. and found someone else's id in it... So he ended up with 2 tickets 1) drinking under 19 2) possession of...

Dealing with someone else's past [ 6 Answers ]

Every time I meet a woman, find out she likes me, if she is attractive I will start to like her also. But then talking to her, and her friends I find out she has been sexually active in the past with another man. I immediately feel hurt and that someone has stabbed a rod right through my heart. I...

Using my ss# with someone else's name fraud? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem and could use some information (guidance) about 8 months ago I had tried to turn on a cellphone when they told me I had an outstanding balance I was completely shocked. I knew I never used there services before so I asked what address was the phone line turned on at when they...

Removal of someone else's RV from our property. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has a friend who with out our permission left his Rv in the back lot of our property and over the past 5 years has has so many excuses as to why he will not remove the Rv. How can we remove the RV at the cost of this person.

My fault, or someone else's? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a tenant in a condo owned by someone who is currently out of the country. I've had some major issues while the landlord has been gone; however, I think this problem is unrelated.* I live in a ground floor condo unit. The condo directly above me is unoccupied. The unit on the 3rd floor...

View more questions Search