Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hemorrhoid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2003, 09:27 PM
    Professional football equipment
    Sirs, I have received the following request from a friend in Australia. Can you tell me where professional football teams buy equipment such as that described below or a web site that might give them the specifications they need?

There has been a Petition done by all our neighbours who back on to the main football oval like us, to have a Net Barrier erected.

It appears that finally after all these years, the Rugby League Club have been forced to install some type of net barrier. We all want to ensure that it is not a "piecemeal" token just to shut us up.

So before the plans go to the Local Council for approval, we have requested that we be all given details of the proposed net. I.e. Height, etc. Etc. Etc.

The Australian Rugby League and the Australian Rugby Union (to the best of our knowledge) do not use any type of Crowd Protection Barriers at football games. That is at International Level also. We have never seen them used on television or at any local games in Australia.

We have only seen these Crowd Protection Net Barriers at NFL Games on television. That is the American Football games.

Now this is where the problem is.

I went to the NFL Site and asked for information about the Nets, by filling in an online form. It was to their NFL Store. They replied only to the effect they do not sell these nets and to try a football equipment web site.

I have sent emails off to a few sites I found, but no luck so far.

If you can think of a contact in the NFL I could get some information from about the Crowd Barrier Nets they use in the USA, could you pass it on to me please.

As you can imagine, the Rugby League Club here will try and get out of this the cheapest way they can. It would be as "Useless as tits on a bull" to have a net erected which is not high enough. Knowing the Club as we do here, they are 'cheapskates', so they would be watching the $$$$ before putting the interests of the Residents first.

I would appreciate any information you can provide. It should bear some weight too, because it would be an "Independent" opinion by the NFL.

Many thanks.
    cwebb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2003, 07:46 AM
    Professional football equipment
    Visit www.fantasyfootballcafe.com, they list a range of stores that provide all football equipment you'll ever need, you can even find referee jerseys and training jerseys, everything for younger players and so on!
    FrostedOne Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2003, 03:04 AM
    I know that it’s a bit late.
    Nflshop.com also has some stuff... Might be on the fantasyfootball site...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

Winery equipment [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Mam Please send me the list or link quality winary equipment manifacturere at italy Base company For tunk key projknt 1 Pneumatic membrane press 2 De-stemmer-crusher 3 Elliptical Rotor Pump 4 Mono Pump 5 Kisleghar filter

Volleyball Training Equipment [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know anything about marketing volleyball training equipment?

Home Hi-fi equipment [ 1 Answers ]

" Hi : I am trying to get my home audio system into the high end and have purchased a NAD 752 receiver and PSB 4T speakers for starters.(This combination sounds very good).Is it necessary for me to get high end audio interconect cables and high end speaker wire? Secondly I am currently using a...

View more questions Search