Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mina Zaki Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 11:47 AM
    How do I enable the internet with kaspersky internet security 7
    I have a problem with my kaspersky internet security

I can't open the internet when the protection is working

But I can open the internet by stoping the protection

So I want to enable the protection and open the internet in the same time...

Is here enybody help me,please :(
    Mina Zaki Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Guys where is the answer??
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 01:23 AM
    I don't have or have ever used Kaspersky, but in general terms this may point you in the right direction until a Kaspersky-er comes along and sees your post.

The behavior you're experiencing is typical of a firewall misconfiguration. You'll need to locate the firewall configuration in Kaspersky and add your local network subnet to the list of allowed or trusted networks, or allowed outbound connections. You may also need to add Internet Explorer and any other Internet accessing applications to any allowed applications list. Kaspersky has an easily accessible User Guide in the products section of their web site that discusses firewall configuration. Start there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Security while using internet [ 8 Answers ]

Is it possible to locate and trace the exact address of other person during chating or using net?like through cell phone s we can locate the person s exact position. Is there any teachnology or agency which can tell complete adrress and location of any person that is using cable net?I hope I...

Norton Internet Security [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Please help me I have recently installed Norton Internet Security 2005 onto my XP machine. I have created a situation whereby I am still the administrator but have changed my name to dad. This now means I can't log off as dad and log back on as administrator. I have tried creating a new...

View more questions Search