Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sydneycj Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Candle wax on carpet
    How do you get candle wax out of the carpet?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Here's a method I've used successfully:
    How To Remove Wax From a Carpet | eHow.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Candle Making [ 3 Answers ]

I am a beginner in candle making. Why do the candles I make form a deep cone around the wick when burned? Commercially made candles don't do this. They burn flat. How can I correct this problem?

Candle Mold [ 4 Answers ]

A long time ago I saw a TV show where they took an object from around the house, lets say a small statue, put it in a box with the top open, poured in a liquid rubberized material, let is set up, took the whole thing out of the box, cut the rubberized material down the middle (not completely down...

Candle Wax on my carpet [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have spilt candle wax on my carpet, I tried to wipe it up straight away but it has just spread. What is the best way to remove it?:)

Charged for carpet replacement, carpet was not damaged [ 4 Answers ]

I moved out of an apartment and was charged $569.06 to replace the carpet. There was one stain, approximately 12x12 that I agreed was damaged. When I moved out, the Apartment Manager alleged, in writing, that I had a pet. I did not have a pet. I am an 18 year Flight Attendant and literally...

Candle Wax in Carpet [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to get candle wax out of carpet? I have light tan carpet and dark brown candle wax spilled on the carpet at some point. I discovered it when moving furniture, so I'm not sure how long it has been there. :(

View more questions Search