Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bindy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Baby pimple or cyst?
    Hello,
    My 8 month old has what looks like a huge pimple on her forehead just below her hairline. It has been there for 2 weeks and hasn't changed. What could this be?
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 8, 2008, 11:03 PM
    Could you describe how large it is. Like an inch in diameter. Have you touched the area - is it soft or hard to the touch. Is it warm to the touch? Also does there appear to be a head or pus in the area, similar to a pimple? I know you have probably thought of this, but is there any chance the little lady has bumped her head on something when you weren't around and it's a knot?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 12:43 PM
    You have to go to a physician; it could be MRSA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cyst on my gums [ 2 Answers ]

On Sunday I noticed that my gums were feeling kind of "mushy" for lack of better term. By Sunday night to the left of my front tooth my gums were extremely red, and there was a visible bump. Monday morning the "bump" was big enough that I can feel it past the base of my nose and as wide as the...

Cyst-like bump [ 3 Answers ]

I really need someone advice on this. I have a hard bump about the size of a small pea on the inside of my lip close to my vagina. But here's the thing, it only shows up sometimes. When I have sex once a day it doesn't show up but if I have sex twice or 3 times one day it'll appear and usually stay...

Cyst on ovary [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help, I have just come back from visiting the Gynicologist , I had a miscarriage about a week ago, I was 4 weeks pregnant and now the Gynaecologist tells me I have a cyst on my ovary on the left side about 2.65 X 2.6 cm big, it is sometimes a bit painful but not so bad, he tell me that...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search