Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saddad212 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 07:35 PM
    How can I prove my wife does not live in this house?
    With out getting a private investigator how can I prove my wife does not live in my house?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Dig in her garbage and get some old bills with her other address. Pay to do a people search and see if the other address comes up.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Ask the neighbors what sort of activity they see or don't see at your house like lights on at night, cars in the driveway, etc. That's for starters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I prove my house is haunted [ 8 Answers ]

I just moved in to a new house on 3/10. Everything has been odd since then. Everyone's anger is basically over come them on situations that would have never gave us a second thought. For example. I had a birthday party on the 10th the night I moved in with family only. Very little achohol was...

Does Partner have right to live in the house? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Myself and my boyfriend bought a house together 2 and a half years ago. My name was on the mortgage and both of our names were on the title. We have now been separated for over a year. He will not co-operate in selling the house, but he will not contribute in helping to pay them...

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

View more questions Search