Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shamekafrith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Am I pregnant
    I received my period a week early. It started brown for a day, than pink for a day then off then pink spotting and that's it... I'm trying to get pgregant... could I be??
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2008, 11:37 PM
    Take a test. No one here can tell you whether you're pregnant.
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 8, 2008, 11:53 PM
    If you have had your period, even though you described it as light, then more than likely you are not pregnant. Though some women will get spotting or a light period during the first month of pregnancy. Wait 2 weeks and take an over-the-counter pregnancy test, or wait and see if you skip your next period then go from there. That's the best any of us can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

I am pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , I just found out that I am pregnant , I did a test on the 10th of aug 2007 , 4 days before my period was due , and it came back saying pregnant , I'm not sure how far I am , I missed my period , 14th of aug 2007. I used clear blue digitil,:o

Can I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm 19 and yes I am trying to get pregnant but for me its very very hard cause 1 I have abnormal periods but this is what I did for this month 1st off I got my period July 23,2007 I ovualted on the 9th of August but I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 7th and he came inside me but...

I'm pregnant, and don't know who [ 12 Answers ]

I took a test and it showed I am pregnant. I have been trying to conceive with my husband, but I had sex with someone else only one time. We pulled out, but can I be assured it is my husbands?

View more questions Search