Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eekkcollins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Kenmore dishwasher takes 3 hours to clean dishes.
    We just moved into a new house with a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.16572. I takes about 2 1/2 to 3 hours to run through its cycle. It seems to clean the dishes fine, but should it take this long?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 8, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eekkcollins
    ... but should it take this long?
    No, of course that is not correct!
    I suggest you check the water pressure to start with. Is the tap fully open?
    Also check if the filter is not blocking the incoming water.
    Do you hear water coming into the machine and spray through the nozzles?
    And check after 5 minutes from starting what is happening inside by opening the door : is there sufficient water?
    Success!
    As always : if you require more info, please let me know, with an answer to my various questions here.
    If this solves your problem, please rate the answer provided! Feed back is always appreciated!
    ;)
    amonamon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Question - come to think of it by Kenmore dishwasher takes several hours as well. How long should a standard cycle take?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite dishwasher - blinking clean light [ 24 Answers ]

The clean light on my dishwasher keeps blinking and the dishwasher won't work. How can I fix this?

Kenmore dishwasher, dishes come out dirty [ 2 Answers ]

So, here's the scoop. It is a one year old Kenmore, model FT1103259, that has been working fine until about a month ago. Glasses (especially) come out foggy and unclean. I use JET DRY and have changed brands of detergents, all without result. It appears that there is a filter or whatnot that...

Kenmore dishwasher isn't cleaning the dishes [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore dishwasher has stopped drying the dishes, there is soap on some of the lower shelf items.. they do not appear clean, small particles remain on some of the dishes... what's the deal, any ideas with what may be happening? Our smartwash Kenmore appears relatively new?

View more questions Search