Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waterflowx Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 09:44 AM
    3rd abortion. Danger to her health?
    A friend of mine is currently pregnant and considering having an abortion. She has had 2 abortions in the past. I've heard that it is possible for an abortion(even more so multiple abortions) to damage a woman's ability to become pregnant again later on. Is this true?
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Apr 8, 2008, 10:03 AM
    I found a lot of different stuff, but I think this one sums up well... Health Questions and Answers: Will multiple abortions affect my ability to get pregnant in the future?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heading for danger [ 5 Answers ]

You know I used to think being light was my ticket to the good life. But little did I know the disaster that awaits me. I envy light skin just like a lot of you dark skin folks because I though light skin was better. So I applied all this bleach and mess to my skin and cause a mess. You know...

DANGER : Removing stack pipe may be hazzardous to your health! [ 2 Answers ]

Please do not take this lightly; about ten years ago I had a close friend who was killed by a falling stack. Read this post : Posted by lazypup ([email protected]) :( Seeking advice for removing cast iron ventpipe - Plumbing Forum - GardenWeb Any attempt at cutting and removing a section of...

She Is In Danger. [ 32 Answers ]

I have a 9 year old little sister that's been abused in different ways. First off her mother (my step mother) had a misscarrage about a year ago. This is something that terrifies my little sister. She will NOT let her mother go and to clubs, bars, etc. because she's scared her mother will get...

In danger [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a single mom of a set of twins, their dad went to jail 5mos after they were born on robbery and crack cocaine charges. Bob has been in and out of jail and on crack since he was sixteen he is now thirty-six. After four years in prison he was release this April. Bob is now coming to my home...

Danger? [ 1 Answers ]

?? Hello to all and thanks in advance for any help you might have to offer. My name is Angela, 11/5/74, and I need to know if the bad feeling I keep getting is related to someone who could possibly be dangerous, or something else. I just can't seem to pinpoint what is wrong, though I can sense...

View more questions Search