Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam7153 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 07:01 AM
    Magical troll cartoon movie?cant think of the name
    I watched this cartoon movie at least 10 to 15 years ago and there are kids in my life now that I would like to show that movie. Anyway it was about good trolls there was this princess troll that was in a castle and she was rescued by a warrior troll or something like that and the troll eggs had to be saved I can't remember a lot about it, but they snuck out through these magical doors that lead into different worlds... I just can't think of the name and my family can't remember it I am going crazy trying to figure it out?? :confused:
    Cam Thiessen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Stone Protectors? I used to watch it as a kid. It wasn't a movie though, just a TV show.
    dan chapps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sam7153
    I watched this cartoon movie atleast 10 to 15 years ago and there are kids in my life now that i would like to show that movie. Anyways it was about good trolls there was this princess troll that was in a castle and she was rescued by a warrior troll or something like that and the troll eggs had to be saved i can't remember a lot about it, but they snuck out through these magical doors that lead into different worlds...i just can't think of the name and my family can't remember it i am going crazy trying to figure it out???:confused:
    Hi did you find out what the cartoon is called I've been looking for it aswel and only caught the first part of the cartoon were they went to another world through a mirror I came on here looking for it.
    asanchez22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 11:13 PM
    MAGIC TROLLS AND THE TROLL WARRIORS!! It was my fave as a kid and I came on here to look for it and your question sparked some memory in my brain and I came up with it! THANKS! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Troll Puppet Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was young. It was about a bunch of trolls who were puppets and sang songs and kind of acted music videos for the songs like "Don't worry be happy." It's driving me crazy. I can't think of the title

80's magical nymph cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have been perterbed by this question for a very long time. Back in the early 80's, I was obsessed about a children's movie that contained a water nymph and a earth/fire nymph. The water nymph was a beautiful girl with blue, grey and purple tones, I think she lived in something...

80's christmas cartoon title? Religion. Troll or Goblin [ 3 Answers ]

Tells the story of a little goblin or troll prince who isn't like the others and discovers the bible and learns the story of the christ-child. Can't find the title. Strong religious undertones but a heart warming tale.

Troll cartoon movie, can't remember the title [ 10 Answers ]

So, there was this movie I saw when I was really little either in the late 80s or the early 90s. It was about Trolls, everyone in it was trolls, and there was this girl, maybe a princess, and she was locked in a tower by this evil warlord type troll. There was something special about when she...

90s Magical Nature, Princess Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey All, PLEASE help me out! I can barely remember this movie and the detail are a little fuzzy BUT this is what I do remember: -This princess stumbles upon a cottage and inside are these "nymps" or little people, magic bings, that can do magic in relation to nature: One can make flowers grow,...

View more questions Search