Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 11:41 PM
    My mum has just died
    How can I hold my family together my husband has had 10 years of life with me and has told me unless I change my attitude he will take my beatifull boys and laeave me what can I do to prevent this please I love my kids and husband to bits
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 12:05 AM
    You said in the subject line that your mum has just died, then your question has a completely different question. What is going on? By law, your husband can not just take your boys and leave. That is called kidnapping. There is a process that needs to take place before anything happens.
    nitrammi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pastygirl
    how can i hold my family together my husband has had 10 years of life with me and has told me unless i change my attitude he will take my beatifull boys and laeave me what can i do to prevent this please i love my kids and husband to bits
    Like yourself I to have just suffered a great loss my partner I am also really struggling hope you find the strength love my heart goes out to you and your family x
    pleasehelpme101 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2008, 05:34 PM
    I hope you see that the only person that can help you with this matter is you no one here will know exactly what you can do to keep him and your kids. Understand that no matter what happens be there for him and help him understand and see that he couldn't be without you show him who he fell in love with and if he wants you to straighten yourself up then you should because he is only trying to help you become a better person and he is only trying to make your marriage better and make things better for your kids men will never stop trying to make things better its what they do just stick with him no matter where it takes you because if you really love him and your kids then it shouldn't matter if you end up living in a cardboard box or if your living on the street. Just remember for every thing that goes wrong there is always something to help make it better understand that the only thing that can fix this is you love for all of then don't be afraid to show it and don't be afraid of anything bad happening because when you become afraid is when you begin to give up and if that happens everything will go down hill and you won't have the energy to climb back up just be there for him do what he wants because he's not asking for much and show your love and show your desire and passion for him and the kids and things will get better I will pray for you and I send my best wishes to you I hope things get better for you

HANG IN THERE!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horse Died [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, last night my horse died. I went out to check on him and he was fine, just stood there in the sun eating grass, then I went out 5 minutes later and he was just dead on the floor. His gums were white and his eye membrane, could this just be because his circulation had stopped? Also his tongue...

Hamster died.why [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My hamster was found dead today. I am 12 and really upset I didn't do anything wrong. She had her water, food and tons of playthings she had everything. I only got her in August!! I really need to know why she just died. She was found in her bed just asleep but she did used to climb across...

My friend died [ 2 Answers ]

My friend died a year ago and I still have toublle coping with it. I sometimes have trouble sleeping and I cannot look at the yearbook. His name was Eric and he was a really cool guy. We were good friends and we almost starrted a relationship when it happened. It was a normal day and I went to...

Died in my house [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to find out if my house is hunted?

Mother died [ 7 Answers ]

My mother died feb 2005 she left ahouse with land I put it in my name with the blessings of my brothers my sister is deaf and disabled so she is living with me and my wife the question is I paid on the credit cards until 8 months ago then I told them she is dead I did not know you could have done...

View more questions Search