Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skippy70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 11:32 PM
    No sex after three months
    I am a lesbian and been together with my girlfriend for about 6 months. At the beginning we had sex every other day but counting form this day, it has been 2.5 months, there was actually sexual interaction. When I hint, I am regarded a pushy. Supposedly she is trying to get over her last relationship... but I am starting to wonder if this is the real reason. Thousands of reasons float through my head. She tells me over and over she loves me... a little too much... but are these her true feeling or an easy way out. I from my part LOVE her... Any insight, is welcome.

Thank you.

Skipper
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 8, 2008, 12:16 AM
    What was the reasoning behind stating her loving you... "a little too much"... in your post?
    Is it that you think she is obsessing about being with you and is heads over heels, always telling you she loves you? Or that you just aren't sure if you believe her when she says it. Sometimes people in relationships get into a slump, even at the beginning of a relationship. It may have nothing to do with you. Maybe she is dealing with a personal matter, stress on the job, family concern... I see you said "when I hint, she regards that as pushy." Sitting down and actually having a woman to woman deep & honest conversation with her will do you much better than just hinting around at sex. You both need to have open and honest communication, or else sex won't be the only thing that drive a stake between you.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Apr 8, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Sounds like you guys are in a rut. Get dressed up and go out on the town. Have a nice dinner and then "dress up" for each other when you get home.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Two and a half months?

My opinion is that she is stringing you along. All the protestations of how much she loves you are simply to manipulate you because she wants you around for some reason... are you paying the rent or providing money??

A little grandmotherly advice:::: NEVER date anyone on the rebound from a break up... time needs to pass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 months on F1; 2 months on OPT; 3 months on H1B - what tax form should I Use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1. I am Indian Citizen 2. I am single 3. I was in school from July 2005 to May 2007. I graduated from school in May 2007. 4. I started working from August 13, 2007. a) First on, OPT until September 30, 2007 b) then on H1B visa from October 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007 (Still working)...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

F1 opt for 5 months h1b for 7 months [ 1 Answers ]

f1 OPT for 5 months H1b for 7 months How to file my Federal tax returns.

Worked 6 Months In Ca And 5 Months In Ny [ 3 Answers ]

Can I file separately if I lived and worked in CA 6 months and moved to NY 6months and worked 5 months here? Is it better to file a certain way in this situation

G2 after 3 months at 17? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true you can get your g2 three months after getting your g1 as long as you complete all those in class and driving lessons?

View more questions Search