Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelpINeedHelp Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Gay and Disconnected
    I can't for the life of me find a guy I can stay with. Every guy I've known has been a sexual thing. I want a relationship with someone who I can love, but I don't know where to look. Bah. I feel disconnected from the gay community.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

<3N8
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 12:18 AM
    Honestly,

This situation occurs a lot whether you are gay or not. It has nothing to do with the gay community but obviously your having a tough time connecting with somebody that wants a relationship like yourself.

I also believe that the harder you try to search and look for something the longer it will take to find it. I tell this to everybody, but I suggest you stop looking and keep yourself busy and one day you will find that special someone that you will develop a long lasting relationship with.

Best of luck with you.
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 8, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Perhaps sex should not even be in the picture until a true connection and relationship is built. Those who are also interested in a meaningful life partner will be willing to respect this. Those who aren't willing to take "I want to wait until we know each other" as an answer aren't worth your time and heartache. There is someone out there for you, never be afraid to look outside of the box when it comes to any potential relationship. Just because he may not look like 'your type' or have the kind of job you like, don't rule him out. Your new love may be right around the corner.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2008, 10:56 AM
    From what I have been told by friends in the male homosexual community, guys are about *lots* of hot sex. If you want to have a deeper relationship, you will have to make sure people in the gay community know that you are wanting this. Just a thought.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2008, 12:32 PM
    I go along with JH, as finding a life partner is hard for everyone, and sex does complicate things, as it fades after a time. My own opinion, if you love yourself for who you are, and are happy with yourself, there will be someone to share it with. So stop looking for a life partner, and be happy with just you. That's just my take on it.
    HelpINeedHelp Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Thanks. Your answers have helped some.

<3Nate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Media disconnected [ 1 Answers ]

Though NIC is working OK, the driver for NIC is OK and the cable is OK ( its working for the other machine )networking icon is showing media disconnect. Could U tell me what could be the reason

Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

I upgraded a machine at work from 2000 Pro to XP Pro, and now I cannot connect to the network. I get a "media state.....media disconnected" message in the Command Prompt. Any good pointers, I have a few ideas myself, but more is always better.

Media disconnected. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have lost my wireless internet, when I run ipconfig I get an "media disconnected"message. Any help or push in the right direction, will be appreciated

Disconnected Modem [ 7 Answers ]

I accidentely removed my modem from windows 98 and have had no luck reinstalling it. I have tried however nothing has worked. It's HP intel 500MHz Pentium 111 processor,56K PCI Voice Modem. Any ideas what I can do to correct problem so I can reconnect to internet?Thanks in advance

Feeling Disconnected [ 3 Answers ]

This question has been deleted

View more questions Search