Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 19, 2006, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Could you post that link again? It's telling me the page doesn't exist!
    http://www.freewebs.com/decayingmindsarticletcf

Hope that's not something weird going on with spirts lol ;)

http://www.freewebs.com/decayingmindsarticletcf/
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 10:57 AM
    I still can't see it... that's super weird. I'll try again later, it just be a problem on my end.
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Is that the one in which the lady keeps saying," don't go into the light, don't go into the light?". Why would you not want the spirit to not go into the light? Unless of course it was to early to end the movie! I don't really get into these movies for the simple reason that they scare the hell out of me! I am one big scardy cat when it comes to the boogy man! The first excorist movie completely changed my life. I almost joined a monastary. For a whole month, every unexplained noise i heard made me jump out of my skin. I just don't like it!
    Yup, Poltergeist is the one that has "don't go into the light" as a quote. "Don't go into the light" was directed to the little girl who had been "snatched" by the demon. She shouldn't go into the light because she wasn't dead, she was just in the wrong dimension or whatever. If you're not dead, you shouldn't cross over, because then you WILL die. Haha.
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nwsflash
    I think it is just a problem with my server or theirs, because I googled "decaying minds" and the site you gave me came up first, but when I clicked on it, it says the page is not available. So I will just try again later.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 11:11 AM
    Well now that explains a lot! I always wondered about that. What about Astrial Projecting? You could say you are "crossing over" with out dying. Orange, have you any experience with Astrial Projection?

Feb 19, 2006, 11:12 AM
    I think it is just a problem with my server or theirs, because I googled "decaying minds" and the site you gave me came up first, but when I clicked on it, it says the page is not available. So I will just try again later.
    No problem its worth a look :D as long as its nothing spooky :) LoL
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Orange, have you any experiance with Astrial Projection?
    Well, not exactly... at least not intentionally. I have had the experience of leaving my body and going somewhere else, several times. But that has only happened since I witnessed my biological father shoot and kill his girlfriend and then turn the gun on himself. So it's more a symptom of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder than astral projection I think. Although I have had people tell me that they have practiced for YEARS to get the same "out of body" effect as someone with PTSD is able to achieve fairly easily.
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2006, 12:37 PM
    That is a very hard thing to have to witness. I am glad you have worked it all out and I'm sure you know that life is for the living so enjoy every moment! We really don't know for sure if we will make it back to fix our boo-boos so we have to give it our best this time around.
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2006, 07:42 PM
    Thanks magprob... I think I've turned out okay, fortunately! I had cognitive behaviour therapy, which is supposed to be the best treatment for PTSD, for 3 years. It really worked, although I can still do the "out of body" trick! ;)

Nwsflash, I STILL can't see that page you posted. Odddd...
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2006, 07:50 PM
    You are lucky. Some of us try and try and try and still can not get out. I did make it out once but my hang ups got in the way. A person really needs to have it together to travel at any time. I really want to visit the Akashic records and just trip around like Robert Monroe used to do. I think I'll visit the Monroe Center in the next couple of years and get some Professional assistance.
    giggles Posts: 143, Reputation: 27

Feb 21, 2006, 01:59 AM
    That weblink was pretty scary. Can cut and paste it for you orange if you still can't see it. Especially the omen stories!
    Yes I have experience of ouija boards, and I wouldn't touch them again. I just think it's a greater force than I have understanding of, and I do feel there's something evil about them. I have used them alone and with people, but would recommend people stay away. I don't really see them as a "game" or a bit of fun at all.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2006, 09:51 AM
    That's very kind of you giggles, but I finally was able to get to it... I had to go to the original site first though, and click through to the article. The ones Nwsflash posted for me STILL do not work. That is super weird. Anyway, I copied and pasted the article into notepad (I don't like reading red on black, gives me a headache! ), and I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Looks interesting though, especially since it's about movies. :)

Feb 21, 2006, 12:16 PM
    You should read the Story about the OMEN that's the real weird one lol giggles that's good to stay away from them there not nice at all, I hope people take your advice there... Orange its well weird that it would not let you view it via the link via what I paged...
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2006, 02:42 PM
    (sorry for the responses to posts from a few days ago... I hadn't seen this thread for a few days lol)

nwsflash,

Yes, I truly believe something was at work then. This was in a time of my life that I feel that God showed himself to me in many ways. Its odd, I think this type of thing happens daily but we are always so quick to pass it off as coincidence or we just don't notice.

And magprob,

Luck... hmmm... interesting. But I don't feel that is the truth. I believe that we are a much stronger force. We are not of the lower spiritual realm. In fact, we are even much stronger than we will ever know. With the Power of God, we are capable of anything (I hope you have read my other posts in other threads to get an idea of what I mean, and what I don't mean about God... people tend to pass that off as religious mumbo-jumbo lol).

Maybe Im just a kid with visions of super-human powers... or maybe I am just a man who believes.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nwsflash
    Orange its well weird that it would not let you view it via the link via what I paged.....
    Mystery solved! I was able to click from your link this afternoon. I guess the site must have been down for a few hours, or down in my area at least. Anyway I'm glad it wasn't anything supernatural. :rolleyes:

Feb 23, 2006, 11:46 AM
    Mystery solved! I was able to click from your link this afternoon. I guess the site must have been down for a few hours, or down in my area at least. Anyways I'm glad it wasn't anything supernatural. :rolleyes:
    No problem, you will have to let me know what you think after you have had a read please ;) I agree they could have used a better colour set out lol... I'm still wondering if the horror movies from what's written on that website had anything to do with the stuff that happened to them... Did they bring something on to happen to them, just as the storys here about using the board can it bring things on to happen faster than may have happened our change the outset of the rest of your life.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2006, 12:04 PM
    I thought I'd share my experiences (the ones that stick out) about the ouija board, as my sister and I, 15 years ago were very much involved in. Just so that we knew no one was pushing it around we always used the board with 3 or more people. One person was to set out and copy letters while the others had their hands on the courser with their eyes closed and heads down or turned away.
    When we first got it and started using it, the courser never moved - except for a tiny bit caused by everyone's finger tips. Just a little movement in the same place. Until one day, it did move. From that point on it became an addition (so to say) for us as well as all our friends. Instead of going out and doing fun stuff on the weekends, everyone would gather at our place and we'd use the ouija board.
    It was asked several several things by all of us, so I don't remember what it said to each individual person - again this was 15 years ago.
    But what I do remember that sticks out like a sore thumb is...
    We asked why there was no communication for such a long time when we first started using it and it replied that they were not around. Then we asked why they so quickly start communicating with us now when we use it and the reply was " because we are here now".

One time, a female or feminine spirit - a very sad spirit came through - she was asked a question about heaven or hell and she told us there were no such places. She was then asked where she was and what it was like, she said, "dark and lonely". We asked how she got there and she said she didn't know and that she lived once but was killed (I want to say murdered, but I can't remember for sure). We asked her how she was killed, she replied "bloody". She said "goodbye" and we asked her to stay and in some way she told us she had to go because evil was coming. After that it was apparent we were not communicating with the same spirit.
    Another thing I remember is an eviler spirit was infatuated with my sisters lips and had never lived in human form.
    Also, when using the ouija board who ever was on the courser was very hot, and exhausted feeling.
    Weird things also happened in that time frame around our home.
    Eventually we stopped using it because we all saw that we were being drawn to it and it had started scaring my sister (we were between the ages of 15 and 18 years old at the time)
    The strange things stopped happening so time after we quit using it.
    Then one day while having a little get to gather we took it out and there was no communication - we left it that way for good.
    I know this typing might be hard to follow, I apologize if it is. But when talking about this kind of stuff, I have to type it as if I were talking directly to you.
    Well that's my story.
    I'd like to know others thoughts and input about the girl or feminine spirit if anyone has anything to say. It is an experience that I'm not likely to forget.
    I'm also going to add this to the forum (can also be found in Magprob's "Does anyone have a ouija board story?" thread)
    Thanks for reading and any input is welcomed.
    -Kae
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2006, 04:13 PM
    magprob,

No, I never have done astral projection. There was a point in my life where I had attempted it, but I didn't devote enough time or energy to ever make it happen.

Do I believe its possible? Yeah, I think so. But I don't know if its natural. Is it supposed to be? I don't know. It may be but if it is, its purpose is something that I have never considered. I would be interested in learning more about it.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2006, 02:45 PM
    Hey DrJizzle, I did not mean to say we are a part of or stuck to the lowest spiritial level. We are functioning on every level of creation simultaneously. Within us are energy bodies that, with practice, we can utilize to experience all levels of consciousness. The thing is, when learning to Astrial Project, most people experience many distractions, hangups and fears that stop them from being successful. So, when one finally "gets free" and is allowed to fly through the universe at will... I guess one might feel "lucky!" That is the context in which I used the phrase. You are correct that we are much, much more powerful than we know. When we project, we come into and are a complete aspect of that unlimited power. The only problem is, we limit ourselves. That is the learning curve... if you will.
    AXT92CY Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2006, 12:49 PM
    This is a true story that happened to me. It is pretty long but here goes... When I was in middleschool, me and my friends would frequently have sleepovers at eachother's houses. Normally it was all good and fun, but one night when one of my friends decided to bring a Ouija board along, we had an experience that was anything but fun.
    It all started when my friends parents went out for dinner and a movie, leaving us alone in the house for a few hours. I don't remember exactly what we did at first but at around 11 pm or so, we decided to try out the Ouija board. We gathered around, asking the normal questions you would ask when using one: "Are there any spirits here?" "What's your name?" etc etc. We were getting answers for a good 15-20 minutes, but I'm pretty sure none of us really believed we were talking to a spirit. Then one of us asked a question along the lines of "can you do something to show us you're here?" and the answers seemed to stop. Probably not a good question to ask looking back on it. About a minute later we all heard a loud smashing sound from downstairs, followed by a shriek from the household cat. Being alone in the house, we all panicked. I remember us frantically looking for something to protect ourselves, but there was nothing. We all gathered together and slowly made our way downstairs. As soon as we got towards the bottom of the stairs we noticed shattered glass and water all over the floor. In the corner the cat, with it's back hunched, was hissing and obviously scared out of it's mind. No sooner could we try to figure out what had happened, than this strange sound started coming from the kitchen. We were all terrified but we ran to the kitchen to see what it was. There was one of those battery powered christmas toys of a Santa Clause that sings and moves around on the counter and it was on... It was off before we had come downstairs. My friend grabbed it and tried to turn it off but nothing happened. For a couple seconds he was flipping the on/off switch back and forth and when it wouldn't turn off, he smashed it on the ground and it finally stopped. When he threw it on the ground, the toy broke into a few pieces and the battery lid had opened, when we looked at it we realized that there was no batteries inside. That was probably the most scared I have ever been in my life to this day. We all ran up to the bedroom, locked the door and turned all the lights on. When the parents returned home they were angry. It turns out that the glass and water all over the floor, was from a 5 pound snowglobe that had shattered on the ground... over 4 feet away from where it was on shelf. No surprise that my friend's parents didn't believe us, they thought we were trying to make excuses for breaking the snowglobe.
    We tried to figure out how that could have happened. We thought maybe the cat had knocked the snowglobe off the shelf, but that was not possible. The snowglobe probably weighed more than the cat did and it was thrown a good 4 feet off a shelf that was only 3 feet off the ground. As for the toy that turned on with no batteries, none of us could come up with anything at all that could make that happen. If I hadn't been there to see it with my own eyes, I would probably not believe it, but I swear on my life that this actually happened to me. It's hard to believe something like this if you have had no experiences that you can't explain. Anyway, that's my story of the first time I ever used a Ouija board, it will also be my last as I will never touch one of those things again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm thinking about using a ouija board... [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my two friends did one two days ago but we didn't do it right and I looked it up on the website and I now know how to do it. I was just woundering what everyone would say about it though, as I have heard that they aren't always safe! I have tried talking out loud but that didn't work...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

A story? [ 1 Answers ]

Please, can someone tell me if it's possible to write a "story" in the present or future tense. It might seem like an odd question but I won't say more until I get a response. Thanks, Dragn ::)

View more questions Search