Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VirgoGurl05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Getting Pregnaut after Depro
    I Been on the Depro Shot for just 3 months and want to know how long it will take to get pregnuat. :confused:
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 7, 2008, 09:40 PM
    When you say "Depro Shot" are you referring to Depo-Provera? If that is the case, Depo-Provera is a birth control shot, which helps prevent pregnancy, not aid in getting pregnant. Can you please clarify?
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Chrissy is making a good point there, plus, here's something to think about. Getting the shot, and then going and having unprotected sex, is not going to give you protected sex. When you take any source of birth control, it take one to three months to take affect on your body! The same as when you come off it, it takes months to leave the body; this all depends on how long you've been on it.
    Even when you use any sort of birth control, it is still best to use a second!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depro-provera Birth control shot [ 2 Answers ]

I just got the shot of birth control called depro-provera. I have been consistently taking pills before this, but my period shouldn't start for another week. How long should I wait before having sex? I was thinking maybe I should take the last of my pills too, but I am worried about the drug...

Depro Injection [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had the Depro injection inAugust 2006 (worse thing I ever did) anyway I have heard it can increase the chances of infertility. I only had the one shot. I have been trying to conceive for 8 months. I had an early miscarriage in June and now trying again. They say with depro users there is a...

Depro vera and bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on depro vera and have been bleeding after sex or getting a brown discharge - is this normal?

Birth control depro provera [ 2 Answers ]

I Took The Shot 3 Months Ago And Will Never Take It Again Because Of The Horrible Side Effects. My Question Is. I Have Been On My Period At Least 2 1/2 Months While On This Shot, It Is Not Heavy. Most Of The Time I Can Get Away With Wearing A Panty Liner. I Want To Know When Is It Going To Stop. It...

View more questions Search