Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Na-Na-Chan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Should I keep him or should I give my boyfriend the boot?
    *ok to make this clear this is my first boyfriend so I'm kind of new to relationships but I just don't feel comfortable with what's happening* okay I've had this question for some time now but I don't know how to answer it since my friends won't help but I don't feel as if my boyfriend is right for me, when we first started dating he was this very nice and serious guy but now he's just immature and makes the most perverted jokes but not of me, of other girls, he flirts with so many girls and says it's his instinct but he flirts with them right in front of me and laughs, he also blurts things he shouldn't, like one day he said that when we first started dating that he didn't like me IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS so I felt like he was dating me because he pitied me, now that sounds bad to me but it gets worse >.> my boyfriend claims that it's hard to say I love you and that he can't hold hands or hug -.-, I get so pissed when he says that but that's not the worst part, there are some days when he will walk up and say "it's over.... nah i was just kidding" then he'd walk away and go laugh with his friends leaving me upset and he always says that if he dumps me he has all these other girls he could get, yeah I feel so special now, I feel like trash when he does this but he claims that he has no idea that he's doing this, so what should I do, it sounds like he is begging me to break up with him but he says he LIKES me but I just don't know now, someone help me please
    lenas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Run - do not walk to the nearest exit. Aren't you worth something better? This guy is an abuser in training. He shows you no respect, he demeans you in front of others - what's next? Take a good look inside yourself - look at all the good things that you have to offer someone and go find the person that will treat you the way you should be treated. Don't settle for someone just to have someone - settle only for a person who treasures you.
    ampersandra Posts: 70, Reputation: 10

Apr 7, 2008, 08:53 PM
    He doesn't sound like your boyfriend at all.

How could he "not know" what is he doing? Have him explain in detail what he means. Does he mean he doesn't know WHY he's hurting you? Or does he mean he completely has no memory of it?

While it may be okay to keep this guy as a friend (depending on how you answer my questions above), I don't think it's a good idea to keep being his girlfriend. You're getting hurt and losing self-confidence because of how he treats you.

A relationship is supposed to make you feel good and give you support. Likewise, you should make your boyfriend feel good and help him when he needs it, in an ideal relationship. With what you currently have, it seems very one-sided since he's not actively showing you love.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Apr 7, 2008, 11:11 PM
    I'm sorry; what do you need help with. It should be very clear to you and every one else that you are being screwed with by a total twit. Lots of slobs out there so be smart and upgrade yourself.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 12:32 AM
    How old are you? How old is he?

Sounds like you already know the answer, why do you need friends to give you advice?

Make the decision on your own based on what you have experienced.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Apr 8, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Just say goodbye to such kind of man! He is not that one!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2008, 07:20 AM
    You have one immature guy, who has no clue, and doesn't care how you feel. That can't be fun, and it's a no-no to embarrass your g/f in public with rude, callous, behavior. Kick him to the curb, yesterday, and he may learn something about how to treat a female, but that's his problem, so don't make it yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Special gift could I give my ex boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I need to give my ex boyfriend a special gift of Appreciation - a well deserved Thank YOU? If I Thank Him I can find some closure in my life... Thanks

What's A Good Gift To Give My Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 4 months, and he is moving to another state. I won't see him for a year(so yes he is coming back). I really love him a lot! But I don't know what to get him 4 his goodbye present which makes me feel like I'm a bad girlfriend if I don't...

How to give my boyfriend parental rights of my child that is not his [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I just wanted to as a ? Concerning my four year old son. When I had him I put the father as unknown and now I am wondering how to get my boyfriend to have parental rights over him I am in canada and I am so lost I want to get this over with now cause he has always known him as his dad and...

Can I make my boyfriend give up his rights to his child [ 3 Answers ]

Can I make my boyfriend give up his rights to his daughter.we have never been married.he hasn't seen her in over a year. Now he is taking me back to court to redo visitation and she hate's him and doesn't want to go.is there anything I can do.what question do I ask my attorney about this

Did my boyfriend give me a urinary tract infection? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: OK, this really akward to ask this site.. but I need to know if my boyfriend could have given me a urinary tract infection. It started like not even a week ago. We didn't have sex, but he did finger me. I've been taking medication and all but it still comes back. :(

View more questions Search