Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shalyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Could I be having a babe ?
    I stopped my monthly on Friday, my boyfriend and I had sex SA and SU he cam in me 4 times ! What are my chances?? :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Anytime you have sex, unprotected or not, you run the risk of pregnancy. There is no possible way to give you a percentage as each woman is different.

Are you trying to get pregnant? If not, I suggest getting on birth control.

You are now in the waiting zone. What I refer to is "hurry up and wait." Got to wait and see if that next period comes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Well I guess it is 50/50, because either you are , or you are not.
    Having unprotected sex is how you get prgnant, so I wll assume you want to be, So yes there is a chance, now it is only wait and see.
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 7, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Fr_Chuck is dead on! 50/50 sweetie. Unprotected sex = possible babies. If you aren't ready then wrap it up.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shalyn
    I stoped my monthly on friday, my boyfriend and I had sex SA and SU he cam in me 4 times ! What are my chances ???:confused:

Like everyone else has already told you, every time you have unprotected sex there is a chance that pregnancy will occur. Are you, aren't you, only time will tell. Unprotected sex is like Russian roulette, it's only a matter of time before you get hit with the bullet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babe ruth [ 2 Answers ]

How much is my golden babe ruth card

Old Babe Ruth baseball cards in original plastic [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine has some old baseball cards that he is trying to find out the value of and he is wondering how to go about this. He doesn't have access to the internet but I am going to help him out with that so if there is a web site anyone knows of, please let me know. Thanks!

Babe ruth [ 3 Answers ]

I have a topps 2001-2002 babe ruth card #tn30 I'm just curious if it is worth anything

Babe ruth card [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a Babe Ruth 1980 Cramer Sports Productions card worth? It is series 1 No. 1 of 30

View more questions Search