Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mubeenbil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 05:46 PM
    My engine cranks but no fuel. 92 civic dx
    When I got home last night I took out my key and car was still running. I tried to put the key back in and take it out the car did not stop. I placed it in gear and let the clutch turn it off. Next day I found out when the key is out I press my hazard switch and the car turns off. When I was going back home the car cranked and did not start. I checked the fuel relay and no fuel. Replaced the pump and main relay still no start. Please help.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Perform tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html
    ddollinger Posts: 145, Reputation: 12

Apr 11, 2008, 10:52 AM
    I would first check out my ignition switch and wiring under the steering shaft cover inside the car to make sure there is nothing shorting out. A bad ignition switch will display the symptoms you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 civic engine cranks but it won't start! [ 104 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 92 civic dx manual with 188k miles My son drove it to School had it towed home. The engine cranks over but it won’t start. I’m not getting fuel over to the fuel rail. I have no pressure. I got no problem codes. Check engine light never came on.

Engine Cranks but won't start [ 5 Answers ]

I drove my 97 eclipse gst with 53000 miles the other day and parked it shortly after. It would not start again. Engine would crank but would not start. I checked fuel pump, works when turning the key. I checked fuel rail and it is receiving fuel. I checked spark on all wires it is fine and plugs...

Engine cranks long time before starting [ 2 Answers ]

hello I just been and got in my car not used it since this morning it cranks but it took time to start engine cranks then k=like before eventually fires. I have read the stater motor stuff will try that in bit see what I find thank you

92 civic still won't start, but cranks over fine. [ 4 Answers ]

My 92 civic still won't start, but cranks over fine. The check engine turns on and off like normal (like when the car use to run) when attempting to turn the key in the on position. I've just replaced the distributor thinking the coil or the ignitor was at falt (it has lifetime warranty from...

View more questions Search