Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolgirl_2008 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 17, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Hey hun, OK first of all you need to have confidence in yourself and your body image. Be secure with your looks. 112 is absolutley not fat. I am 5'4 and 117 and I am very happy with my size. I am 16 and I have learned that the best way to attract people is to have confidence. Second, looks are not everything. Those "rednecks" as you call them, probably grow up with some of the best morals and they would most likely treat you wonderful. Now those hot looking jocks, they know, they can have any girl they want and that gives them a big ego. They may look wonderful, but you need to consider what is inside instead of out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen Love [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter is a relationship and he lives about 45 minutes away. He has been a longtime friend of the family and they have know each other for years. Honestly I never thought they would hit it off. But they did with no input from me or her father .He is a great kid but has never had the family...

Teen Pregency. [ 11 Answers ]

Help!! I have this friend and we've been friends since the 2nd grade(were in the 11th grade now) and I haven't really got to talk to her at all because my boyfriend doesn't like her because she sleeps around and he's afriad that I'll cheat on him when I'm w/ her. Recently I found out that she is...

Confused teen [ 1 Answers ]

OK here it goes my period usually last 5 day well jan 2007 I came on it last 4 days feb. 2007 I didn't come on and mar. 2007 I came on and it was light as first but than got OK and it last for four days it is now April and I came on my period it only been two days it is really heavy could I still...

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of diets and exercises and she do? She is now a cheerleander and is scared about fitting into a unaform. What do you think could help.

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search