Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayCrossley03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Early 1980's movie kid and alien
    This may not help at all But Im Trying To recall a movie in the 1980's there was a little kid and an alien and the only thing I can remember there was a lot of green glass and there was the price is right playing in the background

It is Not ET, Flight of the navigator or Mac and me.
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 8, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Et?
    superhappyfun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Maybe, Explorers ,about two boy building a space ship.staring young river phoenix and ethan hawke
    the_greekgoddes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 10:46 PM
    The Last Starfighter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alien Movie from the 1970-1980's where they drink coke. [ 6 Answers ]

I need major help here. For the longest time I have been wanting to know the title of this movie. I am going crazy!! Ok here goes. There are 3 aliens a father, mother, and a child. They are green and have a small circular mouths. The human little boy that finds them, gives them a coke cola with a...

Unknown 80's movie maybe 'the alien kid' [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I used to watch when I was a lad. Its very vaige in my memory all I can remember is that a boy was being hunted by the government or organisation and was helped to escape by a fat sheriff. I know this is a shot in the dark but someone must have seen it. I...

Alien/kid 80's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a family type alien ship movie from the 80's. The kid is around 11 and he's going home through the woods/ravine and an alien ship picks him up. When he returns to earth, it's about 10 years later and he is the same age as when he left but everyone else is older. The...

Cartoon Pirate movie from the early to mid 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking for a children's pirate cartoon from the early to mid 1980's. I'd say no later 1987, but I'm not positive. I think my dad recorded it off HBO or Showtime because there were no commercials. The cartoon was about a boy,who was from the present, and he somehow gets...

1980's kid movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie has been plaguing my mind for years. I watched is several times when I was a kid, mid 80's. I only have a few memories of it. If anyone can help, that would be awesome. :) What I remember most was there was a boy that lived in an "average house", and he had a teddy-bear/gremlin...

View more questions Search