Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nissi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2003, 12:35 PM
    Powdered food coloring
    WHere can I purchase reasonably priced powdered food coloring?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 7, 2003, 08:43 AM
    powdered food coloring
    Hi Nissi, Let me give you a link that will take you to a site where you have a selection of powdered food coloring. Just ckick on this or paste it up on your5 address bar. http://www.candylandcrafts.com/powderedfoodcoloring.htm Hope this helps. Tom
    nissi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2003, 11:55 AM
    powdered food coloring
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove Sun-In hair coloring? [ 4 Answers ]

I was searching for this on Google and happened across this site. Hopefully I can get a good answer! My natural haircolor is a dark brown. I have been using Sun-In for the past few years to lighten my hair to a strawberry blonde. But the upkeep is getting irritating because I have long, thick...

Questions in hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

I have a few questions in hair coloring.:) #1. Is it true that dying your hair too much causes "white hairs"? #2. If you dye your hair with non-amonnia is safer than ammonia dyes? #3. What do I have to do, to go more than 3 shades lighter without getting reddish tones? #4. Why is it that when...

All About Hair Coloring [ 8 Answers ]

Your hair is a mixture of 3 colors; red yellow, and blue. These are the primary colors. Secondary colors are orange, green, and violet. If you look at the "wheel" a color opposite (directly across) will "negate" that color. This means if your hair is a orange color - green will make it a brown...

Need help with home hair coloring [ 3 Answers ]

I have been coloring my hair for years, mostly shades of reds. I've most recently used L'Oreal Couleur Experte - 3.5 Chocolate Mousse. I loved the results but they are quickly fading, I used it about 6 weeks ago. I want to color my hair dirty blonde(like Feria shimmering sands) to light brown(my...

Fun Coloring Books From Chery [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody. Just got out of hospital and had fun answering all my 'family's' mail in AMHD. Also sent three coloring books in PDF format of Flowers, Animals and PoohBear in the below thread on Post 7. You have seven days to dowload them and I hope you have enough kids to share them with. They have...

View more questions Search