Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schiandor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 10:04 AM
    How do I raise the water level in the toilet bowl?
    I am able to raise and lower the water level in the toilet tank but doing so does not seem to effect the level in the bowl. I have a kohler one-piece toilet, 1.6 gallons, about 5 years old. Thanks!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 11:18 AM
    The level of water in the bowl is not adjustable, its set by the design of the trap inside the toilet. If you add any extra water to the toilet that same amount of water will flow out of the trap. What issue or problem are you trying to correct?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet bowl water level [ 3 Answers ]

How can I raise the level of water in a toilet bowl.

Toilet bowl water level [ 2 Answers ]

The residual water level in my downstairs toilet bowl often goes down very low. Why?

Water level in toilet bowl [ 5 Answers ]

When I flush the toilet, the water in the bowl doesn't refill to a normal level. The hose is running into the white tube and is not blocked. The water level in the tank is at max level. If I add water to the bowl it stays at that level but the next time I flush, it doesn't refill to the proper...

Want the water level in the Toilet Bowl [ 2 Answers ]

My crazy grandfather is hell bent on lowering the level of the water in the toilet bowl. Why... I don't have the faintest clue, but when he has something in his head he will not rest until he gets an answer and that is why I have to find out if this is actually possible? I know about the...

Toilet bowl water level [ 11 Answers ]

I am not totally unfamiliar with plumbing, but this one has me stumped. I flush the toilet before I go to bed. In the morning the water level in the bowl has dropped a couple of inches. When the toilet is flushed there appears to be an air bubble which comes up, but the toilet flushes almost...

View more questions Search