Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 04:48 AM
    My stomach is only big and my back is also little big adv what exercise will able to redue my weight am just 22 yrs old but am 65 kgs
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 04:53 AM
    How to reduce my back and thigh help me
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Lowering body fat percentage comes from a healthy diet of natural foods, correct portions and a regular exercise program, Try crunches, hip lifts, reverse crunches, swimming, dancing crunch machines, ab rollers, ellipiticals, stair climbing, exercise balls, bikes. Resistance training is key, with aerobics. When you speed up your metabolism you burn more body fat. 30-60 minutes of a workout 4-5 times a week, weight train- 3 times a week, bike or threadmill at least 20 minutes 3 times a week, or walk 1 milke/hour every day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Out Body Fat Percentage [ 7 Answers ]

What is a way that I can find out my body fat percentage without any tools or going to the doctor; basically I would like it to be simple enough for me to do it in my room.

Body Fat Percentage [ 2 Answers ]

What is a way that I can check my body fat percentage without any tools or going to the doctor; basically I would like it to be simple enough for me to do it in my room.

What are the risks of harvesting fat from one [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old woman. I have fairly deep naso-labial lines. A doctor told me the only real way to get rid of them would be by an injection of fat or some filler. I have read that liposuction carries risks like the risk of nerve damage etc. I know only a small amount of fat would be taken...

Body Fat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm 92kg\ 14.5 Stone.. I have about 20% Body fat, but trying to get to at least 15%.. I'm trying to tone-up without burning hardly any muscle tissue... I know cardio is the best thing, plus the changing the methods of weight training... Though, with the wrong training.. I can...

View more questions Search