Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 07:58 AM
    World Political Leaders who are born Jews
    Who are the current political leader with jewish background?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 7, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Again I have to ask why would this matter to you?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 02:01 PM
    I'll give you one obvious name - Ehud Olmert is Prime Minister of Israel.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Apr 9, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pary
    who are the current political leader with jewish background?

Are you asking for a particular office, world-wide data, or for a specific country? Also is this some sort of homework assignment? If so I'd like to see the question in it's original form and know from where it originated. BTW did you encounter the myths of the anti-Jewish conspiracy websites? As a born Jew, nothing would give me more satisfaction than to see your experience at the "askmehelpdesk" be an educational one. ;)

PS. The three remaining candidates running for US President, none are Jewish.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Again I have to ask why would this matter to you?
    Isn't the religious background of the current crop of US political candidates of great discussion here? The answer is a big yes, so why does this bother you?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Hello pary:

Barak Obamastien is a Jew. I know because I saw his uncircumsized penis at a gay party I was at. There was even some WHITE people there.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 07:35 AM
    And here I thought Barry O'Bama was Irish .
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Wolfowitz, Paul OUT World Bank President -Protege of Richard Perle

-Works with Washington Institute for Near East Policy

-was Deputy Secretary of Defense until April 2005, and main advocate for Iraqi Wars

-appointed to the Presidency of the World Bank by G.W. Bush (3/05)

-left World Bank over scandal, succeeded by another Zionist neo-con, Robert Zoellick

Perle, Richard- OUT Dept of Defense Defense Policy Board, Chair -Writer of "Clean Break" for Israeli government

Some of the Others
    Zionist's Name Department Position Comment
    Feith, Douglas

OUT
    Dept of Defense Undersecretary of Defense for Policy - #3 position -Protege of Richard Perle; Writer of "Clean Break" for Israeli government; former board member of JINSA (see Lobbying section); head of the Pentagon office that formulated the lies to start the 2nd Iraqi war.
    Edelman, Eric S. Dept of Defense Undersecretary of Defense for Policy

- By recess appointment, August 2005, succeeded Douglas Feith above.
    -Been in government since Reagan moving back and forth from the state department, to the pentagon and Cheney's office.

- On the team of leading neocons that pushed for the U.S. to wage preventive war to keep U.S. military supremacy and established "intelligence" rationales for the invasion of Iraq.

- Ambassador to Turkey (2004-5) where he became the ugly American trying to get Turkey to join the Iraqi war.

Rodman, Peter Dept of Defense Assist Secretary of Defense -Been there since Reagan
    Zackheim, Dov

OUT
    Dept of Defense Assist Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) -Been there since Reagan

-Attended Jew's College in London and became an ordained Orthodox Jewish Rabbi in 1973
    Resigned in 2004 - could not account for $1 trillion.
    Luti, William J. Dept of Defense Under Secretary of Defense for Near Eastern and Asian Affairs - Day to day manager of the Defense Department's Iraq Policy
    Shulsky, Abram N. Dept of Defense Director of Special Plans -Neocon, expertise on disinformation

- Office of Special Plans set up in the summer of 2002 to draw together rationale for Iraqi War

Luttwak, Edward Dept of Defense Member of the National Security Study Group -An Israeli extremist whose main them in many of his articles is the necessity of the U.S. waging war against Iraq

Chertoff, Michael Dept of Homeland Security Secretary - Cabinet Member -head of the largest spy organization, domestic and international, in the world
    Zoellick, Robert

OUT - (6/06) went to work for Goldman Sachs

Appointed Chairman of the World Bank, succeeds Wolfowitz Dept of State Deputy Secretary of State - Signed 1998 letter with other neocons in Project for New American Century urging Pres. Clinton to invade Iraq

- before this post was White House Special Trade Rep.- forced Egypt to sign a trade accord that would allow them to export some duty free products to U.S.provided input from Israel on each item was positive

Joseph, Robert G. Dept of State Undersecretary for Arms Control & International Security

- replaced John Bolton (see below)
    - works closely with Center for Security Policy, a hawkish pro-Israel, Zionist group

- previously, senior advisor to Rice on NSC

- in that position succeeded in putting into Bush's state of the union address the lie that "Saddam Hussein was trying to get enriched uranium from Niger"

Cohen, Eliot Dept of State Counselor to Rice on Middle East

Member of Pentagon's Defense Policy Board - founding member of Project for New American Century

- extreme pro-Israel; writes Islam should be the enemy, not terrorism

Bolton, John - OUT - Jan 2007 Dept of State Ambassador to the U.N.

- Unable to get Senate approval Pres. Bush through a recess appointment (August 1,2005) made him U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations -neo con from American Enterprise Institute

-former board member of JINSA (see Lobbying section)

- former Undersecretary for Arms Control in the state department.

Wurmser, David Dept of State Special Assist to John Bolton (above) -Writer of "Clean Break" for Israeli government

-his wife is founder of Middle East Media Research Institute which does very biased, skewed, pro-right wing Israeli translations of Arab's statements (see Zionism & the Media)

Grossman, Marc Dept of State Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs - From Clinton administration

Lefkowitz, Jay Dept of State Special Envoy for North Korean Human Rights (2004) - 1990's was director o the New Citizenship Project, which in turn initiated the Project for New American Century

- held many government positions, last was Deputy Assist to the President for Domestic Policy

Haass, Richard Dept of State Director of Policy Planning and Ambassador at Large -sat on the National Security Council - strong advocate of war with Iraq

- member of the Defense Department's National Security Study Group at Pentagon

Kurtzer, Daniel Dept of State Ambassador to Israel - 2001 - career member of the Senior Foreign Service

- previous assignment was Ambassador to Egypt
    Bolten, Joshua White House Chief of Staff - promoted from Deputy Chief of Staff on March 27, 2006 - highest ranking Jewish staff member in Bush's administration

Frum, David White House Speechwriter - behind the "Axis of Evil" label
    Goldsmith, Steve White House Senior Advisor to the President -Bush's Jewish domestic policy advisor

- liaison in the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community initiatives

Kaplan, Joel D. White House Deputy Chief of Staff -appointed 4/24/07

- Joshua Bolten's protégé

Blackeman, Brad OUT White House Deputy Assist. Director of Scheduling -on leaving became President of "Freedom's Watch", a Jewish advocacy group, mainly neocons who want the US to attack Iran

Mehlman, Ken OUT White House Director of Political Affairs -on leaving became Chairman of the Republican National Committee until 2007

-had been Campaign Manager of George W. Bush's 2004 reelection campaign

- extremely pro Israel

-referred to the West Wing as the "West Bank"

CHENEY, RICHARD Vice-President's Office Vice President of the U.S -Longtime associate of Wolfowitz

-One of the original founders of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) in 1997

-Board member of Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA)

-Very much the power behind the throne and life long neo-con leader

Libby, I. Lewis OUT - Convicted Vice-President's Office Chief of Staff -Longtime associate of Wolfowitz

- Being investigated as one of the government officials who leaked the name of a secret CIA agent to the press. Convicted of four felonies on March 6, 2007. Bush commuted his prison time!

Addington, David Vice-President's Office Chief of Staff - Nov. 2005 replaced Lewis Libby above

- long time aide to Cheney

- Ideologue; an adherent of an obscure philosophy called the unitary executive theory that favors an extraordinarily powerful president.

Hannah, John Vice-President's Office VP's National Security Staff -former fellow of Washington Institute for Near East Policy

Abrams, Elliott National Security Office Director of Middle East Affairs -Pleaded guilty in Contra scandal; pardoned by Bush Sr!

Dine, Thomas Radio Free Liberty Director -was head of AIPAC (see lobbying section) during Reagan and Bush Sir years

Halpern, Cheryl F. Corporation of Public Broadcasting Chairperson as of November 4, 2005 -on the board of Washington Institute for Near East Policy (see lobbying section).

-1998 to 2002 chaired the United Nations Advisory Council of B'nai B'rith International
    Bernanke, Ben Federal Reserve Chairman -Member U.S.- Israel Joint Economic Development Group, 1997-present

1.3% of America's population is Jewish, yet 13% of the U.S. Senate is Jewish. Again there is nothing wrong with being Jewish but if they are Zionist or Zionist leaning that is a problem. That means they place Israel's needs ahead of that of the United States. That makes them traitors. I'm afraid we have some traders below. They're constantly voting pro-Israel and therefore sending our tax money to Israel - billions a year (over 10 billion), and they have no problem sending our army to implement policies that benefit Israel but hurt the U.S. Senator Lieberman is definitely an outspoken Jewish Zionist. He is not alone. Zionists are not just Jews. There are many non-Jewish Zionists who have been bought by the Jewish Zionist lobby and/or are lobbied by the Zionist Christian Right (see the section in this website titled "Lobbying" for more on Christian Zionists). Sadly, most of Congress is intimidated by these American Zionists. Then there is Senator Hilary Clinton who when she was in the White House said Palestinians ought to have a state. Since she decided to run for the Senate from New York, the bastion of Zionist Jews, she has joined the Zionists and voted for everything Israel wants while condemning the Palestinians. She wanted the job and wants to keep it.

Boxer, Barbara - California - D
    Coleman, Norm - Minnesota - R
    Feingold, Russell - Wisconsin - D
    Feinstein, Dianne - California - D
    Kohl, Herbert - Wisconsin - D
    Lautenberg, Frank - New Jersey - D
    Levin, Carl - Michigan - D
    Lieberman, Joseph - Connecticut - Ind
    Schumer, Charles - New York - D
    Spector, Arlen - Pennsylvania - R
    Wyden, Ron - Oregon - D
    Two Jewish Senators added in 2006 Elections
    Cardin, Ben - Maryland - D
    Sanders, Bernie - Vermont - Ind

I WANT YOU TO DIE FOR ISRAEL. AND ISRAEL SINGS: ONWARD CHRISTAIN SOLDIERS!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Hello Mag:

Well, you are living where all those white supremisists and Jew haters live. Maybe it's the water.

excon
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Just watching the different political agendas that are destroying America. That's all.
    Spring water.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Well Sean Penn, Barbara Streisand and Woody Allen are Jewish and they see, to THINK they are political figures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Can I claim my new born child that was born on January 2008 [ 3 Answers ]

Can I claim my new born child born in January 2008 on my 2007 taxes?

Division leaders [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it if the giants win the next three games and dallas looses only one of there three games and there tie. How can the giants be the division winners?

View more questions Search