Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluejay10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Verifying education
    I am starting my own business and need to know the best way to verify a potential employee's education. Is it possible to do it online through the schools web site? What's most quick, easiest, and free?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Pick up your phone and call the schools registor department ( or records department) Also require them to have the school mail you direct a copy of certified transcript.
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Be sure you do that. I recently found out that back in the day a relative of mine was working for a few years under the pretense that she had graduated from college when she never had. Get the verification in writing from the school, even if you have to pay $10 to get it sent to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Verifying Trig Proofs [ 1 Answers ]

Csc X - Sin X= (cot X)(cos) Solve Please Show Me Step By Step

Need to verifying Trig identities [ 5 Answers ]

I'm stuck! Can someone please help? I need to verify? tanx + cotx = 2tanx - cscx secx and

Verifying Trigonometric ldentities [ 2 Answers ]

Please help! I've been stuck for hours! I need to prove the following identities and I've tried everything and can't get them to work! (the * will stand for theta) .) sin*+cos*cot*=csc* .. ) 1/(1+cos*) + 1/(1-cos*)=2csc2*

Verifying trig identities [ 2 Answers ]

this one has got me stumped can anyone help me please:confused: Verify: _1_ - __cosB__= tanB cosB 1+sinB

Verifying US Citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a legal way to verify one's US citizenship, for example, comparing name & social security number to an official database?

View more questions Search