Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unregistered Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 1, 2008, 09:12 AM
    I am considering changing my boiler. I have had information on replacing the boiler with a Weil Mclain Ultra 230 or a Burnham CHG 225. I am reading a lot of stuff about the Ultra that makes me wonder if I should chance this equipment. The Burnham seems reliable has " brass nipples and cast iron exchangers, whereas the Weil has rubbers and aluminium. What's my better choice.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 1, 2008, 09:22 AM
    They all work. I would buy the one that is recommended by the company that is going to install it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Boiler [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1290 sft basement and a 22 * 24 ft garage with infloor heating. I would like to purchase a boiler, but am not sure what to get. Also limited to room. Is their a wallmount that I can purchase? The garage is on 2 runs and the basement is on 4 runs. Please help. Stephen

Boiler performance [ 1 Answers ]

My gas boiler run for three minutes shuts off for seven then runs for three minutes over and over, is this proper?

Boiler won't shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Oil to Gas conversion boiler and for some reason I cannot get the boiler or the circulator pump to shut off. I have a digital thermostat and it is set for 65 degrees but the boiler keeps firing up and the temp in the House is now 72 degrees. The boiler will run for 3 minutes then...

Boiler [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I've recently moved to a new flat and have a Combi Biasi boiler. The hot water becomes too hot then goes cold, I've had it checked thinking the thermostat had gone but the boiler chap said it was fine. Now the hot water turns itself off when running the water and I have to continually...

View more questions Search