craigweir88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 05:47 AM
    What WOULDN'T Meatloaf do for love?
    What WOULDN'T Meatloaf do for love? :confused:
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Got that song in your head? Haha!

Maybe he would jump off a bridge for love but he wouldn't eat 10 cockroaches...
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Apr 7, 2008, 08:09 AM
    If you are referring to the song "I'd Do Anything for Love (but I won't do that)", the whole song is referring to her accusation that he will be "screwing around", which the whole song is built around. Until this last part of the song, it keeps you in suspense as to exactly what he wouldn't do. It almost makes you think he would not go all the way with her for love, as if he is not totally sure about going that far yet. It becomes clear at the end that he would not find another woman, or cheat, or "screw around" to find "other" love. Referring to a love other than her.

Girl : I know the territory - I've been around,
    It'll all turn to dust and we'll all fall down,
    And sooner or later you'll be screwing around.

Boy : I won't do that!
    I won't do that!

Anything for love, I would do anything for love,
    I would do anything for love,
    But I won't do that, I won't do that.

(what Meatloaf would do in real life, I don't know, but as for the song, he is either truly faithful and committed, or he is just lying for love)
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Apr 7, 2008, 08:13 AM
    With all due respect to the above's research on the song. I think it means he will not let her reverse their rolls in the bedroom, y'know, her in the "position" of control... lol!

This is a joke:) It has nothing to do with the song but the next time you hear it you may give it a thought and surely you will laugh.
    Laura4Craig Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 8, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Lol its defo ANAL babe.. we sorted this out lmao.. we no the truth.. so mr meatloaf I love you dude... your not so smart because that don't make sense... and ha I asked the man himself :O and he said... bedroom :O
    So IN YOUR FACE :)

Only ANSWER the question on this page here. Do NOT ASK a question.

You are NOT logged in.

You are NOT logged in.

You are NOT logged in.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2008, 07:50 PM

He would not drive his Harley around the staircase in the spooky mansion of Dr. Frankenfurter ever again... for love.
    Attached Images

starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 9, 2008, 12:09 AM
    He woudn't have salad as an appetizer! LOL!

Now couldn't that be taken several ways! :D... hehe!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Meatloaf vs Steinman [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I'm sure someone will set me straight on this once and for all :) I grew up thinking Jim Steinman and Meatloaf were one in the same. I thought "meatloaf" was kind of a "ghost" name, so to speak. I always listened to the Bat out of Hell album etc. but also listened to Jim Steinman's Rock n...

Meatloaf [ 8 Answers ]

OK folks, who has a good receipt for old fashion meatloaf? My mom use to make it real good but she made it round and it had a hole int the center. How did she do that? It looked like a large donut. Was it some kind of special dish? Thanks for any help

View more questions Search