Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasachel Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 12:37 AM
    Ovary pain
    Whatsup Everybody. I Have Some Unsolved Personal Questions 4 You Today. I Have A Doctors Appointment Coming Up Regarding My Questions But Until Then I

Want Some Other Feedback. Okay Here Goes... Since I Could Remember I Have Always Had The Most Excruciating Mentrual Cramps During My Period. But Within

This Past Year I Have Started Having Cramps And Pain In My Ovaries In Between My Periods. And Within These Past Few Months I Have Had Soreness On My Left

Ovary. And Also Within These Past Few Months I Haven't Been Able To Have Sex When I Want To With My Boyfriend Because My Left Ovary Will Begin To Hurt Too

Much. And These Past Couple Weeks The Pain Has Been Getting Worse And Its Not Just My Left Ovary That Is Hurting Anymore It Feels Like The Inside Of My

Rectum Is Hurting. Now I Can't Be For Sure If These Organs Are The Ones That Hurt I Can Only Predict It By The Feel Of My Pain. Now Today Was The Worst Of All

That I Dragged Myself To Ask You Guys This Question On Here. The Pain Right Now Hurts So Much That I Don't Want To Sit Down Or Lay Down Because Of The

Pressure. If Anyone Has Any Idea Of What Might Be Wrong With Me!! Let Me Know... thnx*1
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 7, 2008, 12:02 PM
    I'm glad you're going to a doctor because there are lots of explainations for what you described. The first thing that comes to mind is an ovarian cyst but don't worry too much about that until you talk to a professional.

Do you have any bloating, change in bowel habits, cramping after eating dairy, leg pain, headaches or nausea?

Start writing down every symptom you have regardless if you think its related to your pain or not. Also, write any questions you have and take it all to your appointment so you don't forget to go over anything with your doctor.

Good Luck!
    worriedmummy09 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 07:11 AM

Hi, I suffer with the same problem and have had this for abou 7years, I have had dermoid cysts removed and normal cysts drained. I suffer with pcos and it always gets put down to that. Did u have any joy on finding out what it was?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 08:42 PM

I would put my money on endometriosis-consdiering the tearing feeling in the rectum-with endometriosis, the endometrial lining grows everywhere rather than just within the uterus and forms "strings and adhesions" to other internal organs within your periteneum etc. anyway see a gynocologist and perhaps ask for an ultrasound of your ovaries and uterus.

Although I'm not really all that "up" with the EXACT symptoms that you have I'd put my money on ovarian cysts or endometriosis as the most likely situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On clomid,calender for ovulation,pain n right ovary [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there,it has been really beneficial to be on this site and your answers are really quite helpful.my new question is I am on clomid.My menses were on 12 feb on 16 feb I took clomid n50mg once daily for next 5 days ,I am daily taking metformin 500mg daily.on every alternate day we are making...

Polyastic ovary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21 years. Unmarried I have irregular periods so I have consulted a doctor and after scanning I came to know that I had polyastic ovary. I'm so afraid whether I'm may have any problem in pregnancy or what are the remdies for this. Please help me

Cyst on ovary [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help, I have just come back from visiting the Gynicologist , I had a miscarriage about a week ago, I was 4 weeks pregnant and now the Gynaecologist tells me I have a cyst on my ovary on the left side about 2.65 X 2.6 cm big, it is sometimes a bit painful but not so bad, he tell me that...

View more questions Search