Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bryan000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 09:44 PM
    What is the name of this human robot movie?
    I saw this movie when I was really little on TV in the 90's, but I don't know the name of it, here is what remember:
    - It is about a girl that is protecting the las human fetus in a jar.
    - A man protects her from this humanoid robot terminator guy.
    - But the man gets his arm ripped off and wires are sticking out... and turns out to be half human, half robot.

I hope these are enough clues for someone to be able to tell me the title of this movie
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Apr 7, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Making Mr. Right? You can go to imdb.com and enter this title for a summary of this movie.
    Bryan000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangchristy77
    Making Mr. Right? You can go to imdb.com and enter this title for a summary of this movie.
    It isn't Making Mr. Right. The setting of the movie I am thinking of was dark and it had Terminator movie style.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's robot movie? [ 10 Answers ]

This movie is about robots fighting each other.. this one scene I remember when one of the robots rises out from being buried in the desert for a long time.. and I think humans conrol them.. I don't know I saw it when I was a kid.. help me out!

Robot with three human brains? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was a kid, it takes act on a spacestation or spaceship of some sort and it about a robot with three human brains that goes crazy and goes after the crew.. is there anyone who knows the name of this movie?

Alien robot movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie, 80's or 90's. A boy finds a alien robot. The boy can get inside and become the robot. Please Help:)

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

Robot nanny movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of this movie that I watched a long time ago. It was about a nanny who was a robot. She cared for a girl that was maybe named Tabitha or Agatha. But what I remember most of all was her dispensing orange juice from her fingertip. Maybe milk too... And I think at the...

View more questions Search