Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sesshomaru74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Need title of 70/80's animated movie
    I saw this as a child. All I remember about the movie was that it had a futuristic Sci-fi feel. It was set in space aboard a ship I believe. The main characters appeared humanoid but they had wings rolled up under their capes which then unfurled only when necessary.
    In one scene, a boy was supposed to disarm a weapon and was shot many times in the back destroying his wings and killing him after he disarmed the weapon.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 29, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Daimos 78
    a.k.a. Starbirds
    a.k.a Fighting King Daimos
    a.k.a Battle Commander Daimos
    a.k.a Fighting General Daimos
    a.k.a. General Daimos
    a.k.a.Toushou Daimos

Pics from encirobot.com

The Brahmins, an alien race of winged humanoids arrive in peace. They are in search of a new home on Earth, and desire peaceful coexistence, but some saboteurs among the new arrivals assassinate their leader before a treaty could be negotiated between the nations of Earth and the Brahmins. In the confusion, the assassins are able to seize power and launch an attack on Earth. Earth's best defense against their alien technology is the fighting robot Daimos

More Info
    Starbirds

---------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to remember title of 80's animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember the title to this movie, tried animated movie lists. Can't seem to find it. I used to watch it all the time in the early nineties but what I remember of the animation style it looks to be late 70's or 80's. Similar to sword in the stone or some of the earlier Disney...

Animated 80's or 90's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I used to watch when I was a kid. I can't remember much about it.I think it was kind of like thumbelina... There was a cat I think.. and something about red shoes maybe?? And the mother was making something on the stove.I think...

80's animated movie title. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I've been looking for this movie for a really long time, it was probably striaght to DVD release about these dogs that come from another word, and if you rub their heads they fly. Throughout the plot of the movie, they are looking for keys that will open doors to their world ("home"). It's...

View more questions Search