Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brookeleigh Posts: 119, Reputation: 4

Apr 6, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Need to tone up, fast!
    Ok I have some problem tonning up my tummy and my arms.. what is a good way to tone those?? Also my upper legs!
    I heard drinking a lot of water flattens your tummy... experts... I need your advice! THANKS! :)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 07:10 PM
    The only true way to tone up the areas you need is to work the whole body, using resistance/weight training, aerobics, jogging, walking, biking, dancing, running, swimming. Work out everyday 30-60 minutes, even if it's staggered thougout the day.. ( If you walk every day 1 mile, or 1 hour, you'll be amazed what the results can be,) especially for your legs. Hand weights-- 5 lbs, will help your arms, or resistance bands, both really cheap exercise aids. Drink lots of water, and make sure your getting 3 servings of low fat/skim dairy everyday, yogurt, cheese and milk, aids in fat reduction, along with a diet that is natural and healthy and in correct portion sizes. If you stick to a overall body program you can see results in as little as 6-8 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Fast Is To Fast in A Relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I just met this girl about 1-2 weeks ago. On the16 we started going out. But I don't know what to do and if I do something I am afraid it is to fast. What should I do? How should I do it? When should I do it Help. I'm lost!! -wes

How can I tone up [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5Ft 9" and weigh 10 stone. I have been trying to tone up but can't seem to do it. I do weights, swimming, cardio at lesat 4 times a week... what else can I do?

Want to tone up [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a size 12 like my body but would like to loss a little bit of weight and tone up any fast and easy ways? Please help thanks x

Tone up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 and weigh 60 kilos I'm 166.5 cm tall and a size 8. I am big boned at quite curvy. Over the year I have put on 5 kilos a lot! Also my body as got fatter. I need to know what to do. Should I run or swim. I'm active a play basktball twice a week and rock climb for 3 hours twice a week. I...

View more questions Search