Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielle124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Missed period negative test
    I'm about 10 going on 11 days missed period! I took a pregnancy test about 4 days into the missed period and have a negative test. I took another at 9 days and still negative response! Does anyone know why or if I could be pregnant?? :confused:
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 7, 2008, 12:46 AM
    An over-the-counter home pregnancy test recommends testing the first morning urine one to two weeks AFTER your misses period. Since our periods are fickle and no one is completely regular, its hard to detect exactly when one week or two weeks late is. 4 days after a "missed" period is not long enough to consider yourself late. Retest a solid 2 weeks after your period to get a more accurate result.
    sasachel Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle124
    im about 10 going on 11 days missed period! i took a pregnancy test about 4 days into the missed period and have a negative test. i took another at 9 days and still negative response! does anyone know why or if i could be pregnant??? :confused:
    Girl... do you think you are pregnant? Its normal for some girls to skip an entire month. Especially if you are on birth control girls always skip their periods. I wouldn't worry too much i've been 3 weeks late before. Periods that are usually predictable are sometimes so unpredictable. Stress can also delay your period. So give it another week or so and if you still haven't started go to the clinic and take a test. But you can have one more period in the beginning of pregnany, its usually a real light and short period. And remember the tests you buy at the store aren't always accurate. And look out for signs of pregnancy: sore boobs, fatigue, tiredness, nausea & morning sickness, back aches, head aches, and frequent urination, food cravings, and your nipples can even change to a darker shade! So watch out for those and good luck. Oh yeah 1 more thang. Sometimes when a girl is 100% sure she is pregnant (even when she is not) she will often times have a delayed period and symptons of pregnancy. But finds out later that everything is alll gooood. Soo good luck girl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period/Negative pregnant. Test? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm four days late and I'm on the day every month, never late. I've taking three urine test two using first morning urine. All Negative. My chest and nipples are very sore plus today I spotted the first time in my life. Just a little smear when I wiped after the bathroom. What's going on? Could I...

Missed Period , Negative Test [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping someone has some info , anyway here is my situation , I had my last period on Sept. 22... I should have been due Oct. 23rd. Not sure of exact ovulation date , but I had very light pink discharge ( only when wiping) about 7 days before Oct. period was due... have been extremely dizzy ,...

Missed period/negative pregnant test [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am 25 years old and have an 18 month old daughter. The last date of my last period was January 24-26th. It is March 7th and I still have not started. I took a test on Saturday, which was 4 days ago. It came out negative. I haven't noticed any changes in myself other...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

View more questions Search