Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candyj37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Hooking up a panasonic home theater system
    I recently bought a panasonic home theater system and I'm needing someone to help me hook it up, I have a direct TV system and a JVC big screen TV,:eek:
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2008, 07:17 AM
    Speakers go to appropriate output, not sure the switching of your unit. Basically use best Video connections from Home theater system to Tv or Direct TV to TV.
    The sound may not need to go to TV. Select proper input, Add a DVD player to another Input.
    Look around here a little bit:
    Welcome to Monster®
    Then, "Home Theater Connection Guide", the look through "Cable Types" and "Connections"
    Very Helpful and easy to understand. Good Luck.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 12:35 PM
    What does your Pannasonic Home Theater consist of, please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre-wired home theater setup [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a house that came pre-wired for home theater surround and whole house audio. I'm confused by what I found when I opened the face plates in the home theater room. There are 5 wire locations. 1 location has a single 2-conductor wire. The other 4 each have 2 2-conductor wires. Back at the...

Home Theater Set-up [ 7 Answers ]

I have the following equipment but I am not sure of the optimal connections in setting up the system. Sharp Aquos LCD HDTV Toshiba DVD Recorder D-R400 Dish Network HD Receiver VIP 622 R Onkyo TXDS656 Audio Video Control Receiver The HD receiver, LCD TV and DVD recorder all have HDMI ports...

Home Theater DVD Player Audio [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my inexpensive home theater DVD player for years, and it now has its first (and most likely last) problem. We played a new DVD movie with only occasional freezing (a couple of seconds), but when we tried to play the bonus features, the only audio we got was out of the sub-woofer. We...

View more questions Search