Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAMF Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2008, 05:06 PM
    File Error on Sony Cybershot Camera.
    I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-T70 and when I go to look back at the images in my camera, a blue screen comes up saying "File Error." I went to upload the images and it says it can not be copied. Is there any way I can still get the pictures on my camera?
    mamute Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 01:44 AM
    I have the same problem
    janizky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mamute View Post
    i have the same problem
    Me too... just now,, and my videos won't play, and I can't record videos too:(
    nursie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 06:57 PM
    I'm also having this problem. Did anyone figure this out? I saw them fine with the review feature when I took the pics, but now even that is giving me a blue screen. :(
    sbiplob3238 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
    I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-T70 and when I go to look back at the images in my camera, a blue screen comes up saying "File Error." I went to upload the images and it says it can not be copied. Is there any way I can still get the pictures on my camera?
    I'm also having this problem
    daneshpf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2011, 08:45 PM
    Ihave a sony Cybershot 12.1mega pixels fullHD1080 DSC-W210 and when Iwant to look back picture many of them in my camera ,a blue screen comes up saying "file error"I went to upload the images and it says it can not be copied. Is there any way I can still get the pictures on my camera?
    handsomesam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 05:26 PM
    jeepsterusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Storage card needs formatting it is corrupted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Canon SD750 vs Sony Cybershot W80 [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought both... and I've been hearing a LOT of mixed things about both of them. Has anyone used either cameras and have some good/bad things to say about it? People are complaining that the picture quality of the W80 is garbage... while I'm hearing that the SD750's highly overrated. ...

If you have a sony cybershot, you would be much hel.p! [ 2 Answers ]

hey guys, i just purchased a sony cybershot blue with money i got for christmas and when you view a picture and press menu, it shows an icon with sciccors and above it says "divide" and i was messing around, and pressed it and it says " this photo can not be divided ". what is dividing and how do...

Samsung 8.1 MP L830R VS. Sony Cybershot 7.2 MP [ 3 Answers ]

I plan on purchasing a new camera and my budget is $200. I realize that the Samsun L830R gives me more MP to work with, but Sony Cybershots have an amazing reputation. They both have different modes which Im also looking for... Which should I go with, Samsung L830R or Sony Cybershot? ...

Digital Camera Sony Finalization [ 1 Answers ]

At the end of finalizing my disc in the Sony Handycam Camera I received a disc error, all was working fine up until then. Camera is a few months old. Can I somehow retrieve the data off the disc? It won't let me unfinalize or read it from the computer. Help!

View more questions Search