Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trumpet Guy93 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2008, 02:52 PM
    I'm a guy but still have a ?
    Why do some girls care about size if they are only going to feel the first 2 incehes. Wouldn't that be all a guy needed was inches??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 03:17 PM
    What makes you think that all women care about is the size? Most women don't, it's not the size that matters.

Apr 6, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    What makes you think that all women care about is the size? Most women don't, it's not the size that matters.
    I didn't say all I said some
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Where did you get the idea that all women feel is the first 2 inches?

Apr 6, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Where did you get the idea that all women feel is the first 2 inches?
    Learned about it in health class
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 6, 2008, 03:49 PM
    I'm with Synnen... where did you get your mis-information about women only feeling the first two inches?? You have been lied to somewhere along the way...
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 03:50 PM
    See... this is why sex ed needs to be revamped in this country.

That's completely wrong. Seriously. Women can feel the entire penis, regardless of size

Apr 6, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Didyou think I meant they could only feel the first two inces of the penis? No I meant they only have feeling 2 inches deep in their vagina

Apr 6, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Believe me... if that were true, gynecological visits would not be nearly as traumatic and they woulnd't make those "duck bill" thingies that heat up!

Apr 6, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Izannah
    Believe me...if that were true, gynecological visits would not be nearly as traumatic and they woulnd't make those "duck bill" thingies that heat up!
    Lol your pretty funny, so was my health teacher wrong??
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 04:32 PM
    I'm wondering what the EXACT quote your health teacher used was.

Believe me, you can feel every inch in there.

The other side of that would be... wouldn't childbirth be less traumatic if all they had to do was a surface numb of 2 inches of the vagina?

Apr 6, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Ladies, back me up on this one, but I'd say YES, your health teacher was wrong!!

The human body is designed to reproduce... if only two inches were needed to complete that task, then everyone'd have two inches and the whole size question... pardon the pun... woudn't amount too much. The truth is, that egg isn't just sitting there on the rim of the vagina waiting for you to unzip, it's waaaaaaaaay up in there. I may just be talking out the side of my head here, but my logic is that the length of the penis is designed to aid the sperm in it's "journey" by giving it as much of a head start as it can... Those things are swimmers, but come on... everyone get's tired! Does it matter if you have a 4-, 6- or 8-inch "diving board?" Probably not in the long run... if you are considering the actual purpose for reproduction. If you are considering it as a matter of a woman's preference... it's just that... her preference. Some like the small fries, some like to super size it.
    I guess the whole "how sensitive is your hoo haa?" would also vary between people. I haven't taken any polls lately, but I think in general most women have sensation beyond just two inches.

Apr 6, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    I'm wondering what the EXACT quote your health teacher used was.

Believe me, you can feel every inch in there.

The other side of that would be....wouldn't childbirth be less traumatic if all they had to do was a surface numb of 2 inches of the vagina?
    He drew a pic and then circled about 2 inches in and said that that was all women could feel
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Well, you can tell him that a bunch of women online say he's wrong.

Apr 6, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Ummmm... I'm wondering if HE was talking from personal experience? :P
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Maybe that's what he's hoping, but he's wrong. Who are you going to believe, a man or a bunch of women?

Apr 6, 2008, 05:00 PM
    I'll take the women for a thousand alex
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Yes your health teacher led you astray! That is so untrue. We can feel EVERY inch.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 05:45 PM
    So read up, 'cause teachers, being human don't know everything. There are supposedly two G-spots. One is near the opening and one is farther in. Actually, for me, if he isn't hitting one of the G-spots, all I feel is pressure.

The thing about size? Male "power," their main (thought of) difference from women is the penis. I suppose some men are scared if they don't have a big tool, and feel pride if they do have a big one. But even if all that was there was testicles and a hole to squirt semen out of, you'd still have a guy.

Well, that's just an opinion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Either he is wrong, or you heard wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

Confused, stuck between the guy I love and the guy I like [ 9 Answers ]

OK so I've been dating this guy for almost 9 months, and our relationship really hasn't been the best ( cheating involved), well ever since like the 3rd or 4th month of our relationship me and one of his guy friends have been kind of flirty.. we text each other randomly and when me and my boyfriend...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 12 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISH LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUY SO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice Guy -...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

View more questions Search