Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 7, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet Guy93
    He drew a pic and then circled about 2 inches in and said that that was all women could feel
    HE!! I KNEW IT!!

As a woman, I can tell you with 100% certainty that your health teacher is a dullard. That information is so wrong its pathetic.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Either some one told that guy a long time ago it's OK it's so small we don't have feeling after the first two inches anyway. Or he is a virgin. I am serious about that Virgin part cause if you are not a virgin you would know this. Not to sound like a sicko but when my Fiancée and I are really getting into it she says deeper harder deeper.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Spitvenom, tmi.

He is correct though, a women feels every last millimeter of a guys penis, geesh, now I'm giving tmi. ;) :)
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Guys that say, "Size doesn't matter", say that because they have a little penis. Girls that say that, haven't had a big one.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Not true!

I've had it quite a few different sizes--from a 10 incher to a 3 incher.

Guess what? That wasn't the part I cared about for each of those guys. I remember whether he took the time to kiss and play, to tease and caress. I cared whether he was willing to do whatever it took to get ME off.

That guy with 3 inches? GREAT oral sex--and even better, he was a cuddler and talker after sex.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Yeah, but the question wasn't about the relationship. Wasn't about oral sex, it was about "Feeling past the first 2 inches..."
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 08:30 PM
    /shrug

You were saying that girls that say that size doesn't matter haven't had a big one.

I was one of the girls that said size doesn't matter.

I've had a big one.

I still say size doesn't matter.

Just pointing out that your statement isn't necessarily true.
    sallyxo Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 08:40 PM
    It doesn't really matter how big your penis is... if your going to get with a girl and she judges your penis size... she's probably not worth keeping around cause she's shallow... or just in it for the sex... even if you do have a small penis it doesn't matter... its how well you use it lol :) anyway depending on how old you are your probably still growing... your penis will reach its full size by the age of 21
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 08:43 PM
    You know what they say, "It's not the size of the stick but the magic in the wand."

I've had big, I've had little and I've had average, when all is said and done it's not size that mattered but other things that made the difference.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2008, 03:52 AM
    When your 15, and don't know, you'll believe anything. As you grow you learn.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Apr 11, 2008, 04:32 PM
    I've only had one partner in my life and he's 7.5 inches. I really don't think I would like any smaller now that I've had that.. but then again sometimes when I'm on top it can really hurt becasuse he's so deep inside me. Sorry for the TMI
    I think what his teacher was saying is that most of our nerves are the first two inches in,

You know thickness is nice too.. you don't have to be so long length wise... it's sometimes the thickness that feels good.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Your teacher needs a re-education about women's anatomy quick!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

Confused, stuck between the guy I love and the guy I like [ 9 Answers ]

OK so I've been dating this guy for almost 9 months, and our relationship really hasn't been the best ( cheating involved), well ever since like the 3rd or 4th month of our relationship me and one of his guy friends have been kind of flirty.. we text each other randomly and when me and my boyfriend...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 12 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISH LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUY SO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice Guy -...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

View more questions Search