Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawn123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 09:41 AM
    Two questions
    1.when it says that the macbook has built in wireless antenna, does that mean that it actually has an antenna on it?

2. do you have to have wi-fi for the macbook?

Thank you,
    Sitwonade Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Apr 6, 2008, 11:05 AM
    The entire Apple MacBook line supports Wi-Fi (Wireless 802.11). When they say "built-in antenna" it means that there is an internal antenna. You can't see it because it's inside the case, but it's there and I'm told it works pretty well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Two questions [ 1 Answers ]

It's my first time here but I have a couple questions for any psychics out there who'd like to see what they have for me. First, I've always felt I was somewhat psychic at least and have predicted some things I never would have guessed I know; all of them came true. I was just wondering if...

Possible questions [ 7 Answers ]

I have an interview this coming Friday for the position of Help Desk, just wondering what questions do you think will be asked by the interviewer..

A few questions [ 1 Answers ]

What devices do soap operas/poliece dramas employ to achieve 'realism'? How would you account for the facination that soap operas hold for such a large group? Compare the representation of any social group of your choice in two or more different soap operas Why does police drama continue...

View more questions Search