Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    canny-scotsman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Connection between Vaio fe31m & Samsung lcd with a vga cable
    Cannot make the connection between vaio fe31m & Samsung lcd with a vga cable. I have tried all sorts of screen resolution, mixes and normal connection. Can anyone help?
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Apr 8, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Wait for the laptop to boot then press fn+f8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaio compatabilty with Samsung LCD [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to connect my VAIO Laptop - VGN-FS115B to my Samsung LCD television without success. It would appear that my laptop it not sending a signal to the television. Has anybody else encountered this problem.

Connecting my sony vaio ar11m to my Samsung lcd [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Can I use a HDMI cable between the two to get a connection ? Because it doesn't seem to be trsansfering over the image Thanks

Compatibility between Samsung LCD TV and Vaio notebook? [ 22 Answers ]

It did not work when I tried connecting my Sony Vaio VGN-FE660G notebook To Samsung LN-S4692D LCD TV using a monitor cable. So I wonder if there is any compatibility problem between these two? Thanks a lot.

Vaio compatabilty with Sansung LCD [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to connect my VAIO laptop VGN-FS115B to my Samsung LCD television without success. The television is not receiving a signal from my laptop. Has anybody else had this problem and been able to sort it? :(

No direct LCD/TV connection on Vaio [ 1 Answers ]

I just ordered this VAIO. VGN-SZ270P/C 13.3" W I heard that one of the downsides is no direct LCD/TV connection option. Is that true?

View more questions Search