Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennis27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 02:51 AM
    Ask for Business
    What do I say to people to take out an insurance policy from me. Please give me the exact wordings and how do I say it.
    All help is appreciated.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 12:00 PM
    What type of insurance?

But each sale is different depending on why that person wants to buy,

For life insurance,
    Leave an estate
    Cover bills at death
    Education for children
    And so on

You should have a manager helping you, with some scripts to use for some specific reasons people want to buy.

What you do, if first sit down with them and find out their needs, and what is important to them, after that you merely provide an answer to those needs
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 6, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Do you work for an insurance issuer or a broker? Don't do they do any training.

If an insurance salesman tried to sell me a policy with a canned script I would not buy from him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search