Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colfoster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 12:50 AM
    I've been dumped. I'm so, so low.
    Hi, your probably sick of answering this question, but I'm so so low.

I've just benn dumped after 5y years, out the blue, so confused

I'm still so in love!
    Can't talk to my friends, really. Theyr not very sensitive,whereas I am deeply sensitive.

I'm in a world of pain.
    Hurts so bad. Can Anyone say anything to help, cheer me up, I'm desperate. Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2008, 12:55 AM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area in order to get the most exposure to those best able to answer the question.)
    xiaocake Posts: 56, Reputation: 5

Apr 6, 2008, 01:00 AM
    It might be a good turn from the view point of long term for you. If everything is well, people would be together. Love is not only meeting the right person, but also at the right time and right place.
    Don't be too sad. Rainbow will always appear after storms. Many people experience the same thing.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Apr 6, 2008, 01:07 AM
    Will it help you to tell more about your situation? There are a lot of members here that can give comfort and advice if they know more of what you are dealing with, and maybe it will help you to write it out
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 05:44 AM
    What could it be, that broke up a 5 year relationship, clear out of the blue?
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Apr 6, 2008, 11:26 AM
    While we wait for the updated information, here's the generic nitty gritty you can expect to hear a lot of, because it's true.

This happens to everybody, everybody's been there, everybody will be there. You're not alone.

Don't expect it to be a quick process, you're going to be miserable today, tomorrow doesn't look so good either.

Don't put your ex on a pillar. They're just as human as you, and they're suffering too.

Don't let your imagination run away with you, don't obsess over what's going on in their life, yours is the one that sucks now, so do what you can to fix that for yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. I like to hang out with guys, because I like them more than girls, like as friends. I'm not a slut and I don't sleep around, I just find it easier to get along with guys. Anyway, any guy that I hang out with, that I don't like, always likes me. But when I find a...

I've tried NC, and everything else, and nothing seems to be working. [ 15 Answers ]

So I came on this board a few months ago a few months after me and my girlfriend of 5 years broke up. I broke up with her (for stupid reasons, mostly I needed to fix myself).. and she spent a few weeks wanting me back.. I felt really guilty. I wanted to come back to her at 100%. A few weeks...

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

View more questions Search