Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 10:45 PM
    Blonde and a speeding ticket
    A blonde was speeding on the highway when a police car pulled her over.

The policeman walks up to the blonde and says "Excuse m'am, could I please see your driving license and registration."

The blonde looks at the policeman angrily and says "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Makes perfect sense to me!! Loved it.

Blondes tend to ago from point A to Z in zero minutes while others go from point A to C to W and back to R then to U before arriving at point.

Yep, I'm a blonde! When I tell the jokes, I always tell them as the blonde being a guy or a brunette, redhead, etc. Works for me as they are all funny. I had a huge collection of them but the stack got taller than my house. LOL
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 03:52 PM
    LOL... gotta love a good Blonde joke :-)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 04:07 PM
    M, nice to see you. I hope no blonde's take offence.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    M, nice to see you. I hope no blonde's take offence.
    Thanks Alty , nice to see your back on track. Hope those eyes are feeling better :-)

I know there are a few blondes on here and they generally love the blonde jokes as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get out of a speeding ticket [ 1 Answers ]

If you've ever wondered how to get out of a speeding ticket. Just repeat what is below. After the police officer pulls you over for speeding, he should ask... Officer: May I see your license and registration? You: I don't have a license. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Speeding ticket [ 16 Answers ]

I was stopped for speeding in Bonners Ferry Idaho. My question is I asked to see my speed on the officers radar and he said "the only way you will come back to my car is in handcuffs so no I do not need to show you the actual speed" I then asked him again and he said that he does not have to show...

Speeding ticket [ 4 Answers ]

I got my first speeding ticket today. I'm not sure if it means anything, but the officer misspelled my name. I was woundering if there is any law that states I can get out of paying since my name is spelled wrong.

Speeding Ticket in Houston [ 2 Answers ]

I got a speeding ticket in Houston and would like to fight it. Please advice some useful website or advice. Thanks.

View more questions Search