Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    workedtoohard Posts: 58, Reputation: 6

Apr 5, 2008, 10:40 PM
    Happy endings.
    Ok time for some pick me up news from workedtoohard. Unfortunately it is a story about a friend. But hey my time is coming (hopefully). I had a guy friend who dated this girl in high school for four years. They fought all the time and she left him and he was very upset. Anyway, ten years latter he married a girl SO MUCH hotter than the high school girlfriend. What happened to the high school girlfriend? She went into a theater ruitine and got gangbanged (literally) all the time by the other actors. So guess what? The high school girlfriend was DOING him a favor when she dumped him. Hopefully that is what we all learn is that it is for the best! Anyway, if I could just get it into my head that a new, better girl is out there, then I would mucho happy. The question is, what do you think of the positivity?
    spartan24018 Posts: 61, Reputation: 12

Apr 5, 2008, 10:54 PM
    I think that story made me much happier about everything, thanks for sharing
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Anyway, if I could just get it into my head that a new, better girl is out there, then I would mucho happy.
    The only thing standing in the way of your happiness is you, so get out of your own way.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 5, 2008, 11:10 PM
    I'll just say that someone had his back, and someone will have yours too! ;)
    xiaocake Posts: 56, Reputation: 5

Apr 6, 2008, 01:02 AM
    Do you really think it is a happy ending? They loved in the past, neither of them would be glad to know another's misery if the love was real.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 6, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocake
    Do you really think it is a happy ending? They loved in the past, neither of them would be glad to know another's misery if the love was real.
    Uhmm, what? The guys friend broke up with a high school g/f that he always fought with, and married a hot girl that I'm sure he loves! The point of the question I believe was this was something positive could possibly come out of that experience for him also.

What you said really didn't even make any sense.
    nickshehe Posts: 254, Reputation: 47

Apr 6, 2008, 02:42 AM
    I think it would make me sad to know that my ex was getting gangbanged.. even if it was in 10 years :(
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 6, 2008, 02:47 AM
    I agree with you there for sure! I was just commenting on how things can work out for the best when people move on, and that "workedtohard" had other relationships to look forward to.

No woman deserves to be gang-banged EVER for ANY reason.

I appologize if that was what I implied. :)
    workedtoohard Posts: 58, Reputation: 6

Apr 6, 2008, 01:35 PM
    The point is HE thought HE loved HIS high school girlfriend SO MUCH and after ten years he found EVEN better. I never said he was happy about his high school girlfriend being gangbanged. I used to think how bad I felt for him, but now I realize that it was for the best! "For the best" isn't just a phrase, it actually happens, that's another point. Some people here are so picky.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 6, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by workedtoohard
    The point is HE thought HE loved HIS highschool girlfriend SO MUCH and after ten years he found EVEN better. I never said he was happy about his highschool girlfriend being gangbanged. I used to think how bad I felt for him, but now I realize that it was for the best! "For the best" isn't just a phrase, it actually happens, thats another point. Some people here are so picky.
    Yes, that happens a lot. People read your answers and try to disect them! :rolleyes:

Good luck to you with your future relationships!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I be happy? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the last 3 years I have been having a tough time. I nearly lost my unborn twins as they suffered from twin to twin transfusion .After they where born 9 weeks early my partner left me soon after. This was a stressful time for me as I already had a daughter that was 7 at the time. All I want to...

Possible endings. [ 9 Answers ]

My 16 years old son is on drugs. At first it was weed but now it is ecstasy and I don't know what else. Before, he would say it is just for fun but now, he has left my home and lives with a friend and is looking for money from my friends for drugs. I am single mother and have no help at all. It...

Happy Endings can happen. [ 24 Answers ]

Some of you may recall I posted here a few times around a month ago... basically I'd been left dumbstruck when my boyfriend of almost a year just freaked on me one day after an argument... he went off to work for the weekend and sent a text saying he needed a few weeks no contact to decide what he...

Will I ever b happy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 18 and just come out of a 4 year relationship I have baby, who is now one. I meet a man who is a bit older than me but the only trouble is he already has a partner and two children. When we do get the chance to meet iwe have a lovely time and we have so much in comman. I am really falling for...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search