Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angielala Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Movie memory: young ice skater dies in subway car.
    I remember seeing this movie on television when I was very young and it stayed with me. I have no idea the name, but it was about a young girl ice skater who dies at the end on a subway car or something with a man and a woman holding her... Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 6, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Sounds like Six Weeks (1982)
    angielala Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Thank you so much, Quinn F!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 27, 2009, 11:55 AM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car dies while driving [ 20 Answers ]

I have no clue what is wrong with my car. I will be driving and it will just shut off. Everything except the radio and lights will stay on. I can restart the car. Yesterday I had to get a new battery because it would not start at all so I thought that might have been the problem, but last...

Car running great then dies in traffic after being serv. [ 3 Answers ]

Took my 2002 Nissan Altima to the dealer for brakes and front end alignment, he called saying the belts need to be changed and the throttle valve was dirty and needed to be cleaned($129) . I have a Ford Explorer that is 13 years old--never heard of cleaning a throttle valve or on any other car...

Hockey pplayer tranforms into art ice skater [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie half way through one day. It is about a hockey player who suddenly dies and then transforms into a dying girl who is a art ice skater I think, missed some of the movie, but when the hockey team is going down she steps in and and rallies the hockey team to everyone's...

Light on, car dies? [ 2 Answers ]

Here is my problem I have an 89 cavalier the engine runs great until I turn the lights on or put it in gear or step on the break the car dies like I had a kill switch on it but it does not have an alarm installed. I think a wire is grounding out on something I changed the head gasket recently and...

View more questions Search