Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    powerbob97321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 09:16 PM
    John Deere 160 Down-Stop lever and Lift Lever
    I have a John Deere 160 lawn tractor. I need a good diagram of the spring attachment for the Down-Stop lever. The Lift lever is stuck and the mower deck does not move up or down correctly. Do you have a diagram to place the down-:confused: stop lever return spring in the proper location. I do not have some spring or lever attached properly and the mower deck does not move up or down with the lift lever. Bob
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Do you also have a turn knob for adjustment?
    Esquire1 may have a diagram.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Controls of a 1987 John Deere 160 [ 3 Answers ]

I have never had a riding mower before and was given a 1987 John Deere 160. It's in great condition, I just have NO clue what all the buttons and levers mean and what there functions are. If someone knows what all these switches and levers do please fill me in!! A clueless mower owner

John deere 160 lawn tractor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a john deere 160 lawn tractor that won't start. Was running great. Next time zi went to use it, it wouldn't start. Pulled the plug it didn't look bad but I replaced it anyway. Still no start. Checked and no spark. Bought a new coil still nothing. Gap is good on the plug and the coil. Nothing...

John Deere 160 blade clutch [ 5 Answers ]

My John Deere 160 mower blades do not engage when I flip the switch. There is power to the blade clutch so the switch is good. Can the clutch be rebuilt? Also does anyone have parts diagram they can scan?

John Deere 160 [ 2 Answers ]

I took the floating deck off, when I put it back on, it will not move. I have an owner's manual, but it's no help. Does anyone know where I can get a diagram of how to reattach the deck? THanks, AWE

John deere 160 wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know where I can find a wiring schematic or diagram for an old deere 160?

View more questions Search