Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Jumping and abs
    Will jumping on a trampoline work my abs?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 06:33 PM
    It is a great exercise program for core muscles, Excerising in a trampoling is great it reduces pressure on joints, It allows you to for more reps and more frequently. The main thing that a trampoline can do is force your body to baclance and stabilize.
    Here one or two for the abs, ****stand in middle and alternate 2 foot bounce with one knee up. ****Hip twist, stand in middle with light bounde and use your core to twist your hips whole keeping legs together so everyhime you land one foot is positioned in front of you.
    ****Run In Place,,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing glued ABS fitting to ABS piping [ 5 Answers ]

I glued an ABS toilet flange to ab ABS pipe roughing. The fitting did not go down all the way and is 1/2" proud of the tile flooring. I now want to remove the fitting and replace with a new fitting. How do I do it without damaging the receiving pipe. Pipe is in concrete floor. Thanks, Bob

Jumping [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5' 9'' and I can touch 9' 5'' rim and now I'm going to use air alert 3 to try and get me 2 dunk but I'm not sure it will help me enough so if anyone has done air alert before or someone has done a different program with amazing results please tell me

Jumping up [ 1 Answers ]

Any one know how to keep a dog from jumping on everyone ? My Beagle jumps up on everyone as soon as they get in the door she is very excitable. She loves company but they don't care for her jumping up and smelling there bottoms and just plain jumping up in general.. I know that if I was to take...

Jumping from one os to other [ 2 Answers ]

I have two operating systems (win xp &win 98se),I like to know how to jump from winxp to win 98se ,is there any software which can link both

View more questions Search