Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Number1hawkfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 05:04 PM
    2000 Chevy Venture blower motor resistor
    I am having problems changing out my blower motor resistor on my 2000 Chevy Venture. I saw articles about where to find it, but I can't seem to find articles on how to do it. I can not get to the three nuts that are holding the resistor to the blower. One of the nuts/screws in directly behind the wiring coupler thing. Do I have to somehow dissassemble the blower housing? If so - how? Am I suppose to take apart the glove compartment? I did manage to take the blower off - but that is all. I just can't seem to get to the resistor. Suppose I need special tools too?
    Thanks in advance for any help. I really appreciate it.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Take a look at this:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...or-168291.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change a blower motor resistor [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I was hoping someone here knew how to change a blower motor resistor on a 2000 chevy venture? This will be my second one to go and I don't want to pay $100 if it is easy enough to change myself. What do you think. Any ideas? Thanks for the info in advance.

2000 chevy venture [ 1 Answers ]

Why do my tail lights just the brake lights keep burning out?

1979 chevy love starter resistor [ 1 Answers ]

What is the resistance of the resistor across the starter circuit?

Chevy S-10 truck 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a chevy S-10 2.2 motor size recently it overheated and I got water in the spark plugs but no water in the oil I tried using the block sealer k&w and bars leaks block sealer and head gasket sealer but my truck just turns over and won't turn on will these products only work if the truck turns...

Chevy Venture 2000 fuel gauage - [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to fix the fuel gauge. It goes from full to empty and all over the place. Obviously something's wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

View more questions Search