Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplylooking Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Movie:Man living in forest with homemade inventions?
    This is a very vague memory of this movie but I remember watching it in the late to mid 80's. I just remember this man living in the forest or on an island and he had all these gadgets and inventions. For some reason I want to say that he lived in a tree or something. The guy was tall and lean with a long beard and maybe only wore a bikini bottom. I'm trying hard to remember more but I keep seeing him and all these homemade gadgets. I think it used to come on on the movie channel. I hope this is enough to go on.:)
    aneangel22 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2008, 08:51 AM
    It isn't the sword and the stone is it? Merlin had a long beard and in one scene he is wearing bermuda shorts. In the beginning of the movie he lived in the woods and there were quite a few homemade inventions. Don't know if this is correct or not but I actually just watched it with my daughter. It's an old disney cartoon. Hope this helps.

Apr 13, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Thanks for the reply aneangel22 but it wasn't a cartoon. Someone else mentioned that it might be the swiss family robinson movie. I'll have to check that movie out to see.
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Apr 13, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Could it be a movie about Robinson Crusoe and Man Friday?
    jharrop123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2008, 06:01 PM
    I know of a movie called "kid colter" that was about this kid that is running away form these guys in the forest and he happens upon an old man who lives in the woods and he has all of these gadgets. That might be it
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Apr 14, 2008, 07:34 PM
    The Mosquito Coast (1986) starring Harrison Ford
    zehr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 02:53 AM
    Some chinese college kids go into the forest for a trip and fall inside a bush which takes them to another side of the world, they are given special power and trained to be white ninjas and they come back to fight the bad guys which are the Black ninjas
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Apr 15, 2008, 08:01 AM
    What does that have to do with the home made inventions?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Apr 15, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by giani513
    What does that have to do with the home made inventions?
    I think zehr is asking a question inside an other post.. looks like its his first one... simple mistake.. lol
    Only problem is it will be harder for someone to answer unless they open the original and see it..

Apr 27, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Thanks to everyone for their reply. I'm actually not familiar with any of these movies and I tried googleling them to see if anything rang a bell and it did not. But I'll look into trying to rent or buy them to see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid's movie (small humans living in the forest) [ 5 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am trying to find out the movie which I have watched 20 years ago. There were small humans living in the forest. And 2 brothers and sisters were on a holiday with their parents or grandparents on a hotel near the forest, and 2 of these small humans got in their picnic box and...

Man living with parents [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 44 years old. The man I've been in an on and off again relationship is 39 years old. He has lived with me, then when he becomes depressed, he moves back into Mom and Dads basement. He is currently there now. His parents have been diagnosed with a variety of mental/emotional disorders. ...

View more questions Search